~팔~

Jay helped jaeyun up, surprised that the younger didn't even try to put up a fight.. he had been immensely worried about him for the past three days simply because after his mother's burial the day before, jaeyun hadn't left that kneeling position he was in, staring blankly at his mum's funeral photo, the boy hadn't even said a word since the day she died, neither had he eaten... Damn!!! Even his leg must have been hurting so bad, it hadn't even healed yet.

  On getting to his car, he helped jaeyun to the passenger seat, fastening the seat belt on the younger before he himself went over to the driver side, and in no time, they where out of the funeral home and were now on the highway.

  In all honesty, jaeyun didn't want to move away from that position he was in, he wanted to stay there for as long as possible... Then maybe... Just maybe his mum could magically appear in front of him... But who was he kidding??... He just couldn't bear seeing jay beat himself up because of him, so that's why he just let the older do whatever he wanted to do.... And yh, he knew where they were headed.... And if you ask him how he feels about it... Then he'd say... Actually he doesn't know what to say.... All he just wanted now was for sunghoon to be at their house... He just needed to lay his hands on him... Maybe he could somehow get a peace of mind after the older dies or something.... Don't blame him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It all felt like deja Vu to jaeyun when he and jay where walking over to the front door of the Parks mansion, all the memories of the day sunghoon had hit him with his car started flooding back... Not that he had forgotten about that, he just chose not to acknowledge it.

Yes jaeyun was expecting sunghoon to be in the house, but he never even thought (neither did jay thought) he'd meet him at the entrance, with a plate of what seemed to be kimchi fried rice in his right hand, and a cup of apple juice in his left.... He just lost his mum and all the brat could do was eat!?!?...... Did he even know???..

"Where did you keep your phone park sunghoon?... I've been sending countless text messages and calling you, you weren't picking my calls, neither did you reply my messages"

Jay had spoken up with an oddly calm tone that couldn't Help but intimidate sunghoon just a little bit.... A little bit..

"I chose not to"

He replied nonchalantly, shrugging.

Jay sucked in a deep breath and huffed out a few seconds later, trying to control his anger and not lash out aggressively on his brother cuz well...... He still loved the boy a lot..

"Sunghoon........ His mum died 2 days ago"

For a few moments everywhere became awfully silent, until sunghoon settled his eyes on jaeyun who was busy glaring spears at him... Not daggers... Spears... And maybe katanas too... And possibly chainsaws.... What was he even saying..... If not for his strong will and ego... He'd basically be dead by his stares alone.

  For a moment, jay swore he saw a glimpse of guilt in his brother's eyes, but all that soon evaporated in his mind when sunghoon just reacted to the news with a scoff and a simple shrug.... Damn it!!... He just scoffed... And shrugged?!?!?!..... He fuggin shrugged!?!?!.

"It wasn't like the lady wasn't dying anyways.... I'm not even surprised that she died already"

And that folks , was the only thing that pushed jaeyun beyond his limits as he, within a blink of an eye, took his hand away from jay's neck, forgetting about his leg and just launched at sunghoon, sending the poor boy, along with his plate of rice and cup of juice down, jaeyun using that opportunity to his advantage as he got on him delivering his first strong punch to sunghoon's face.