~십 육~

A MONTH LATER (MAY 2019);

"Do you think he's gonna come?"

"Honestly... I dunno... I mean I did tell him yesterday when we were chatting, he kinda left me on read..."

".. I hope he comes ..."

"Yh me too..."

"But what if he doesn't?"

"Well.... We can turn it into a date then..."

The younger of the two sighed, bobbing his legs anxiously.

It has been roughly a week or two after they had returned from their trip, they were given a month's break from school.

Taehyun and kai had planned out a date with beomgyu. Taehyun had informed the older the day before and didn't get any reply from him, so both of them (taehyun and kai) were on edge...

Their trip to the aquarium turned out to be more interesting and fruitful than the previous ones, firstly they had each earned a spot on the list of VIPs... The first actually.... Secondly they had each been given free passes, which meant they could visit the aquarium anytime and with anyone as long as they had their special VIP card with them, Thirdly they were each given semi-large fish tanks (including some sea creatures like, clown fishes, goldfishes, turtles and more) that was immediately moved to their respective abodes, lastly the owner of the aquarium had payed a huge sum of money to deshant and also gave the guys huge amount of money for their efforts... All in all.... Deshant wasn't the one that got most credits this time but the guys themselves and they couldn't be happier.

"I don't think he's gonna come Ningning, we've been waiting here for a hour and half"

Kai sighed dejectedly, getting up from the bench he and taehyun had been on since they arrived at the park as he stretched out a hand for his boyfriend to take.

"I was really hoping he was go-"

"Sorry I'm...... Late"

Beomgyu suddenly appeared, crouching down a bit as he tried catching his breath from obviously running his way there.

"........... I kinda slept off in between our chats yesterday... Of course not because it was boring or anything... I was just tired and I didn't actually plug in my phone so when I woke up this morning, it was dead already... And as if luck wasn't on my side, I kinda dropped it in my fish tank, and then I had to put it inside a whole ass bowl of dry rice before finally *stealing* my dad's spare portable charger to plug it in... So I only saw your text a few minutes ago.... Did you wait for long? "

Taehyun was too busy checking out the older that he had zoned him out the minute he stood straight, beomgyu was just in green and black camouflage Bermuda shorts, green long sleeved baggy sweatshirt, black knee high boots and a black spiked choker, his black mullet hair now had grey streaks... And gosh was taehyun drooling... Not like he himself wasn't looking takeaway... Kai's words.... Unlike his boyfriend who was dressed in carton brown slacks, a white hoodie, a long brown coat and white sketchers, he was putting on a black three quarter sleeved t-shirt tucked into a knee length red and black pleated waist skirt with a huge black diamond studded belt wrapped around it and also knee high boots (A/N i think I'm starting to get more obsessed with kpop male idols in skirts and crop tops after I was scrolling through my Instagram feed yesterday and came across some old pictures of exo's Kai in skirts [my ult bias] and Yeonjun's latest skirt post just irked my obsession and now look what they've both done to me *weeps* my poor black soul)

"Umm honestly yh... Almost two hours"

Kai answered, nudging taehyun's ribs lightly.

"Oh Shit... I'm so sorry!!!"