~십 팔~

"I beg to differ!!...Bruce Lee is like..a bazillion times stronger than Jackie Chan!!"

"You kidding me!!...how could you!!....if Bruce Lee was truly stronger than Jackie Chan, why then did he die?"

"Well......too much strength I guess"

The silver haired face palmed.

"Are you dumb or are you dumb?...of course that only proves Jackie is stronger cuz Bruce couldn't protect himself you bitch!!!"

"I swear on yeonjun's life I will make you bald if you don't shut up and just accept the fact that Bruce is stronger"

"Yah!!... anyone but yeonjun"

The blue haired boy wiggles his brow at him.

"You like him don't you?"

"Wh....wh..what!!!..no!!"

"Oh really!!!.."

"Yes you dimwit...."

"Tell that to last week when you guys were busy sucking each other's faces for 6 minutes straight when you were only given 30 seconds"

"Y..y..yah...it was umm...in the heat of the moment"

"Heat of the moment my ass.. you're totally whipped for him dude"

"Just shut it Lee jeno or- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THREE WEARING!!!??"

"I know I'm taken, but you guys don't always have to make me feel single"

The ones who had the words directed to gave the soobin and jeno innocent looks as if they didn't know what they were doing.

"It's just matching outfits hyungs"

Taehyun spoke up for his boyfriends on either side of him, their hands interlocked.

Imagine those three having the audacity to put on skirts... friggin skirts!! To school... matching to be specific. They had on blue leather Bermuda shorts with wrap skirts of the same length clipped onto it with only a slight slit beside it to make the short underneath visible, red and blue checkered polo shirts with baseball boots to finish off their look.

"This is too much for my eyes"

Soobin whined, rubbing his eyes dramatically. A few minutes later sunghoon walked to the locker they were at with an annoyed looking jaeyun, a happy looking yeonjun who had his arm over jaeyun's shoulder, the sunki couple and Aashi.

"Get your filthy hands off me yeonjun"

But instead of him doing that, he pulled jaeyun closer to him, causing the male to turn a slight shade of pink and soobin's brain to go haywire.

"I swear on briana's life if you don't I'll bite your hands off"

"Then bite me" (a/n if you know you know)

Jaeyun and the others grimaced at yeonjun who just gave them a sly smirk before going back to annoying the slightly shorter male under his grasp.

"Seriously ion understand what's with you guys and swearing over each other's lives"

Aashi commented, fixing her stray bang a little.

"Get this thing off me sunghoon"

"Eyyy.....I smell something..are you two dating already?"

"Ew!!..what!!..no!!"- "never"

"Then are you and yeonjun together?"

"What the hell Kim sunoo!!"

"What?!?!...you two act like couples whose love language is bickering"

The two in question rolled their eyes while a particular someone was killing sunoo in his head. Soon enough the rest had joined and the school hall was filled with their bickerings and swearing, it was a good thing classes hadn't started yet and besides all the other students in the school knew how their clique were so they dared not say any word even when their shouts were obviously bringing the school walls down.