~십 삼~

"R̃eally!!!....... it's just an earthworm jaeyun"

"Yh....more reason you should ge-AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH"

let's just say beomgyu ended up throwing the wriggly disgusting creepy looking creature at the poor silver head, causing him to fall off his chair, scooting to the far end of the wall as he brought his knees closer to himself, eyes never leaving the creepy looking shit that was slowly slithering towards him.....and all this...in front of the whole goddamn class...joint for that matter again, because N happened to be their bio teacher too.

His breath was becoming more shallow as he tried to keep his head from spinning and losing focus...

And let's just say, the last things jaeyun heard were several 'JAEYUNs!!!!' and gasps before everything faded to black out.

And this is the moment were beomgyu knew....HE.FUGGED.UP...

=R=

He opened his eyes slowly sitting up as several figures surrounded him, Finding it a bit hard to make out what they were all saying as his vision was still a bit blurry.

He traveled his gaze across their faces and the room, slowly getting his vision back and stopped at beomgyu, with a sharp glare....oh he remembered everything that happened. beomgyu gave him a sheepish grin, scratching his nape nervously accompanied by a

"How are you feeling?"

"Why did you do it?"

Jaeyun asked back..

"Umm..ughh..I'm sorry..I didn't expect you to react like that too"

Jaeyun furrowed his brows at the *too* .

"What do you mean?"

"Soobin also has the same phobia"

Jaeyun looked at the other silver haired, earning a nod and a wide grin from him.

"Come to think of it...don't y'all find it weird that two of them have similar conditions...like soobin here also has social anxiety"

Wait......Yuta Hyung?!?!...what is he even doing here ....and is that....

"What if they're twins and got separated at birth or something"

Everyone gave jeno a *seriously* look, wondering how the guy's mind could process such a bizarre conclusion ...

"They don't even look alike bitch!!"

Briana countered... grimacing a little at the said guy..

"Wait...what are all of you doing here anyways?"

They all except jaeyun of course, gave each other a knowing look, before sunoo decided to speak for them all..

"Let's just say, we're all gonna end up in a 4 hours detention"

"What!?!?!....how come"

"Well....you see......."

FLASHBACK(AFTER JAEYUN FAINTED IN THE LAB)›

"JAEYUN!!!!"

Came the loud voices of his friends, while the others gasped in shock..

"Quick gyu..get him on my back"

Yeonjun rushed over to the unconscious boy, crouching down as he waited for beomgyu to help him get jaeyun on his back...what he didn't notice was the fact that he had stepped on the creepy creature and also knocked down a few conical flasks.