~십 이~

Double update, cuz I luv y'all Nd I'm on cloud 9..

Make sure to read (십 일-11) before this.

ENJOY

®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®

  Økay so here's the deal....two days ago... sunghoon and Niki had celebrated their birthdays...it was celebrated on niki's birthday which came right after sunghoon's...now that wasn't the main problem...

You see...so umm... jaeyun may or may have not got sunghoon a present...

Now now don't chop his head off yet....he has some explanations to do...

So it all started when soobin had sent him a text message one fine Saturday, telling him to come out of the house...and so he did, only to be dragged by soobin himself, taehyun, kyungmin, sunoo and beomgyu while the rest stayed in the park's mansion...

Okay then....he was dragged to a gift shop to obviously get the birthday boys their respective gifts...

So yh....he got Niki a wonder woman figurine, cuz he remembered how the boy always*worshipped* the super hero...

And then poor jaeyun wanted to go pay for the gift only to be stopped by Choi soobin...

Now why did soobin stop him?!?!....

'aren't you gonna get sunghoon a gift too?'

He had said, causing jaeyun to look at him as if he suddenly grew two heads..

'and why would I do that...?'

Jaeyun had answered him, hoping he'd get the message and just let him be...

But no!!!!

Soobin been the *stuck-up asshole-sometimes* that he is decided to put up a heated argument with the poor silver head boy...

All in all...jaeyun ended up getting sunghoon a snowflake key chain...after he had received a 30 minutes lecture on why people should always follow a bad deed with a good one by the one and only Kang taehyun....

Now that wasn't all...

The next day...when they were celebrating the said boys' birthdays, kyungmin had given sunghoon the snowflake keychain and would you believe the boy had the audacity to tell sunghoon that 'someone asked me to give you this' and when sunghoon had replied with a 'who' Jo friggin kyungmin said 'from a secret admirer....let's just say he's a very shy person...so he couldn't walk up to you ..but trust me... he's drop dead gorge and cute too'...and as if it couldn't get any worse sunghoon had replied with a 'hmm..nice, introduce me to the guy later....a little hook up won't hurt'..

And let's just say... jaeyun spent the rest of the day glaring at each and everyone of them and staring with nothing but disgust at sunghoon.

Now presently he was just walking to his last class of the day before he was abruptly halted on his tracks.

"Hey.... you're sim jaeyun right?"

A girl?!?!.....

"If you haven't noticed I'm in most of your classes"

She was in the uniform; white plain shirt tucked into a grey and black mini pleated skirt, a black blazer to go on the shirt, black leather ankle boots with grey knee high socks, her red and black hair packed in a pony tail with a stray red strand dangling over her right eye down to her lips...all those finished with a black leather bag ... All in all she was basically dressed in mostly black.... something jaeyun would appreciate alot...cuz he loves black.