~십 사~

I swr to God Jung jaehyun and Lee taeyong are doing things to me (not related to d chapter but....who cares🎶stop stop🎶oh yhyhyh oh cuz u gotta whisper whisper whisper whisper-er m a big problem 🎶 ok ok sorry)...his dimples r😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤😍😍😍😍😍😍 no wonder taeyong is SOOOOO whipped for him...

®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®

"R̃ight right...no no..left..wait...a little bit left-er...now middle..no no..down..wait..a little to the right..now up up..wait move it right-er...now left..no sorry I meant right...ok ok now left..no ri-"

"I SWEAR ON KYUNGMIN'S LIFE IF YOU DON'T SHUDDIFUGGUP PARK SUNGHOON...I WILL BUTCHER YOU AND THROW YOU INTO THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE WHERE YOUR BODY PARTS WOULD NEVER BE FOUND!!!!!"

Sunghoon raised his hand in surrender and stepped away from the ladder as he watched soobin and yuta finally place the banner at the perfect position on the school's wall...

Let's go back a little to how they got themselves in such a stressful situation.

<FLASHBACK>

The whole highschool;from 10th to 12th grade, were all gathered in the school's auditorium earlier in the morning, principal yang stood in all is glory behind a podium addressing each and everyone of them..

"As we all know deshant high is known for it's fascinating trips/monthly fests year in year out..."

At that several groans echoed through the auditorium before they were silenced again by the principal..

"And this time around we're going on a longer trip and also our fest would have a theme......"

"Why does everyone look so depressed at the sound of that..isn't it supposed to be something they should rejoice about?"

Jaeyun asked sunoo who was seated beside him.

"Trust me, deshant's trips are hell....def not your normal field trip were we go scavenger hunting or sitting around a bonfire with burnt mushy marshmallows and singing our hearts out.... it's always pure horror...like two years ago we went on a trip to a forest reserve that was still under construction to basically *help out*, it took us a whole ass month..and where did the credits go to?!?!?....Deshant high and not we the sufferers...last year we went to clean a whole motherfuggin beach ....and yet again...deshant got the credits.....and do you want to know the funniest part?.....i, Niki, soobin, yeonjun, beomgyu, sunghoon kyungmin, Daniel, jungwon, hyuka and taehyun have been permanently registered for all trips.. meaning...we can't participate in the fests like other students who can chose anyone they want, so the moment the principal ends his whole useless speech about the stupid trip, we just step out"

"Okay that was a long speech...but seriously!?!?!"

"Yes.. seriously "

Yuta answered from his other side.

"This year we'd be going on a trip to a new aquarium..... they've already constructed the whole building...all we just need to do is help in moving the animals into the aquarium and also setting up the remaining fish tanks"

Jaeyun gaped at sunoo

"I'm not even surprised again "

"This time around we'd be spending a total of two months due to some delays and the fest would be a mask theme..that been said I wa-"