~십 칠~

"C'mon park Sunghoon, you can do this, just one fuggin knock"

Thing is, he can't do it, he's been standing at the entrance of jaeyun's closed room door for about 7minutes with the aim of  knocking but not been able to. After that day sunghoon had sincerely apologized to jaeyun, they had made some kinda progress...well if progress means they greeting each other with only 'good mornings' and 'his', then yh..they did make progress.

"Just fuggin knock bitch"

He muttered to himself again, this time bringing his hand to the door and actually knocking, not too long after he heard a muffled 'come in' and he took that as a cue to open the door slightly enough to be able to poke his head through.

And oh my gosh!!...is that a huge as ball of fluffy cute human sized puppy on jaeyun's fuggin bed!!

'fuggin hell he is so damn cute...arggghh kksjwbndkdkdk-wait what the hell am I saying..shut it sunghoon '

"Oh it's you sunghoon "

'oksjbshkeiwjbsb...his raspy voice...gosh he looks soooooo cute...look at his bed hair been all needy for a caress...arrggghh..and the way he said my name... someone please step on me kskejndjdodo'

"Good morning..umm..how was your night?"

"Oh it was fine..and yours?"

"Fine too...so umm...mom, dad and Jay Hyung aren't home, so I kinda made breakfast for both of us "

"Oh okay..have you had yours?"

'jjakkwjsnsiosojs...he just asked me if I had had my breakfast jeklsksnndkdkdokdnekeokd...kill me'

"Umm..no.. hehe..I just made it"

"Ah okay..I'll just go freshen up and come join you afterwards "

'and he's joining me for breakfast arrgghhhh
....'

"Okay..."

And he closed the door doing a little victory dance afterwards before going back to plate the food and set them on the dining table. Jaeyun was gonna take a while freshening up so he used that opportunity to tell a certain someone about what happened earlier.

ME;

Pls tell me you're online

🐷PRICKJUN🍆:

Of course I am..now what do you want bish.

Me:

Too early for an insult, but anygays..I AV news ⊂⁠(⁠(⁠・⁠▽⁠・⁠)⁠)⁠⊃

🐷PRICKJUN🍆:

What?

Me:

So ... My mom, dad and Jay Hyung aren't home.

🐷PRICKJUN🍆:

Niceuu..I'm coming over🎶
I can't stand taegyukai...can u  believe these  wenches are making out..right in front of me..on my innocent bed😭😭.

Me:

You didn't lemme talk ....
I didn't say that so you could come over, but whatevs.. anygays...did I read wrong or did I read wrong..taegyukai..as in taehyun beomgyu nd kai!!