~육~

It was until the crack of dawn jaeyun had realised he needed to stop crying and get his face out of jay's soaked clothed chest...they had gone into the ward his mum was in and the next thing jaeyun knew was his face been buried deep in jay's chest as he cried his heart out.

"Are you okay now?"

Jaeyun gave a meek nod, ridding his face of any tear stains as he looked over to his unconscious mum who had several tubes passed into her, she looked more liveless and paler...was that a purple patch on her neck?!?!....and another!!?!?...and wait!!!....damm her lips are so fuggin dry!!...he fought back the tears that was threatening to fall from his eyes for nth time.

"What do you want to do now jaeyun?"

"I...I.. don't know...."

He sighed..

"I might not know what it feels like to lose a loved one..."

Lies, he knows, but it wasn't like she was a loved one...as far as he remembers he and sunghoon hated her guts, they still do tho..and to be honest he found himself laughing in secret when he heard it..

But..he never said that okay?..okay..

"....but I know, it's something really heart wrenching..ion wanna make decisions for you, just know that anything you decide I'll be with you..okay?"

"Y..you don't have to... you've done enough already...besides ion even know what to do..I'm .....scared....what if it lessens her time to live...even if I were to agree....do I use papers to pay the bills?"

Jay shook his head abruptly, disagreeing with the younger boy beside him.

"I haven't even done anything yet...and yh..it's risky..but that's why you have to be strong for her...to get through  this together...you can never know the outcome of something without trying it..no matter how risky it is..and about the bills...I'll settle Everything for you"

Jaeyun stared at him wide eyed...

He just said he was gonna settle the fuggin bills...every damn thing..

"You don't have to...I don't think you need to do that"

"Trust me I need to...and I will...my brother is the biggest reason you're here in the first place, you haven't even made any complaints about him..I'm even surprised you haven't cussed at him all this while"

Oh trust me Jay..he has...a lot at that... he's even planning ways he could murder that jerkass brother of yours...let's just keep it a secret between us and him...you don't need to know about the fact that the first thing he thought of was ripping the boy to shreds, lock his body parts in different boxes, distribute them across the seas while flying in an helicopter and finally throw away all the keys.

He never thought that..

"Do you think I should agree....the surgery I mean?"

"Like I said, I'm not gonna make decisions for you...follow what your heart wants"

Jaeyun looked to his unconscious mother lying on the bed...

Could he do it....what if the surgery goes wrong and her days are lessened?...heck what if she dies during her surgery?...

But.....he could spend more time with her...

Maybe he could consider....but he was sure if she leaves him, he'll just follow suit..cuz what else would he live for?

He sighed again,

'let's do this jaeyun sim'

"I want it.....the surgery"