~십 오~

Yeonjun and kai in skirts to blacken your white souls, cuz this author is a demon 😈

Srsly tho.....they be rocking the unrockables😈🖤😈🖤😈🖤
∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆∆®∆®∆®∆
®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆∆®∆®∆®∆

Ƴes finally
finally!!!!..... sunghoon can finally say FUGG YOU!!!....he can finally say GO TO HELL BITCH!!!.....he can finally sleep in peace ..well..not really..but yh....he can finally blow raspberries at you....he can finally drink soju with a clear mind....he can finally say an IN YOUR FACE ASSHOLE!!!....he can finally laugh at you all day long without getting tired...

Yes you.....

No one else but you....

You fatherfuggin asshole of an EGO!!!..

YES!!! he's finally done with you....HA!!...how does it feel!?!?....to finally be the one to receive a slap on the face this time around with sunghoon's words been 'i finally got rid of you bitch'.... triumphant ain't it?...

Let's go on a trip down memory lane a bit shall we....

So y'all remember the time jaeyun and his older brother had walked in on him with a plate of kimchi fried rice and juice...you know...the time Jay had told him of jaeyun's mother's death.....it actually felt like he was suddenly hit by a truck when he heard it...and he felt so much guilt, he just wanted to get on his knees, grovel and beg and beg and beg jaeyun for forgiveness...but then ....Ego been the bitch she or he or it or them ...whatever pronounce ego wants.....is decided to take over sunghoon's words and he therefore spilled the opposite of what he truly felt that day..

Or or...the day yeonjun had invited jaeyun over to their table (his first day in deshant high) ....he was the one who was stealing glances at jaeyun...he knew the boy knew he was looking at him...he just couldn't stop....his guilt was just slowly growing....

Or or....the time they were celebrating jaeyun's belated birthday and he had totally slipped and ran that stupid mouth of his...he was totally cursing himself internally and killing himself over and over in his head as he ran his no-filter mouth that day...

Or the day jaeyun had a panic attack too (also his first day in deshant high)....to be honest, he was genuinely worried and wanted to go give the medicine bottle to yeonjun after he had sent that message in their group chat, but soobin kinda beat him to it so he just gave up...

And also the time jaeyun had fainted at the sight of an earthworm....he had purposely broken a few magnifying glasses and test tubes so he could run out of the class also to check- *cough* spy *cough* on jaeyun in the Infirmary without none of his friends who were in there with the boy knowing....

Yeonjun was the one who made him realise how dumb he had been to have allowed his ego to get the best part of him after really knocking....and I mean...real knocking , some sense into him.