Chapter 6: Date Night

——————————🕷️——————————

Wednesday stood in his dorm, all dressed for his date with (Y/n). His eyes moved to the brooch that (Y/n) gave him and began to rub his fingers against it.

Thing crawled onto the table and started tapping and signing to him.

"I don't miss Enid." He insisted. "Friends are a liability and can be exploited. That makes them weaknesses. Your job is to guard that diary while I'm gone."

Thing signed to him again.

"...Yes I'm...going on a date with (Y/n)...so what?" He asked, acting aloof.

Thing drew a heart in the air with his finger.

Wednesday rolled his eyes and gritted his teeth. "Fine! I love her, and you were right. But don't get used to it. And watch that diary!" He yelled as he hurriedly walked out of the room.

...

Wednesday approached Crackstone's Crypt to see (Y/n) standing in front of the entrance holding a lantern and smiling.

Her hair was neatly done, and so was her makeup and she wore a (f/c) sweater, black jeans, boots, and she had a jacket over her.

Wednesday stopped in front of her and stared at her. "If you recall, the last time you planned a surprise for me here, it did not go well."

(Y/n) hummed. "And the last time you tried to surprise me with an outing, I almost got disemboweled, so suck it up."

Wednesday scowled and (Y/n) chuckled at him and leaned forward to kiss his lips. Wednesday's scowl dropped and he kissed her back, and placed his hands on her waist.

When they broke away, Wednesday's eyes moved up and down her body. "You look beautiful." He complimented.

"Awe. Thank you." (Y/n) smiled. "Now close your eyes." She ordered.

Wednesday's smile dropped. "Are you serious?"

"Unfortunately."

Wednesday huffed. "I'm only doing this because I owe you."

(Y/n) shrugged. "I know."

She leaned in again for a kiss, and of course, Wednesday complied, putting a hand behind her neck.

After a few seconds, (Y/n) pulled away again. "Close your eyes." She whispered.

Wednesday rolled his eyes, but did what she said.

(Y/n) took his hands in hers and started guiding him into the Crypt.

"Okay. Watch your step." She told him.

"I wouldn't have to watch my step if I could see." He muttered.

"Complain all you want Wednesday, but we both know you love me." (Y/n) reminded him.

"...I do..."

Once (Y/n) guided him up the steps of the Crypt, she told him to wait. The girl grabbed the handles of the double doors and threw them open. Then she went back to Wednesday and took his hands, pulling him inside.