Chapter 2: Expelled

——————————🕷️——————————

Meanwhile, back at his home, Sheriff Galpin was sitting at his kitchen table looking through all of Kinbott's records and recordings, when his phone rang. He picked it up and answered it.

...

Back at Nevermore, the Nightshade members and (Y/n) were all standing in front of Principal Weems' desk, after they finished telling her what was happening.

Weems held her phone to her ear as the sheriff picked up his phone.

"Sheriff Galpin. We have a problem. And his name is Wednesday Addams."

...

"What is Kinbott, or should I say Laurel Gates, using you for?" Wednesday interrogated.

"Wednesday, please." Tyler weakly begged.

"Tyler! The body parts in the basement of the Gates mansion, what was she collecting them for?" He demanded.

"I don't understand. Why are you doing this?" Tyler asked.

Wednesday walked over to a table and grabbed a hammer. "Let's test your reflexes."

Wednesday lifted the hammer, ready to strike, when the door burst open and Sheriff Galpin and other officers barged in.

"Get away from my son! Drop the hammer. Drop it!" Sheriff Galpin ordered.

Wednesday put his hands up and dropped the hammer to the ground.

...

Wednesday was pacing around the Sheriff's office when Sheriff Galpin and Principal Weems entered the room.

"Sheriff Galpin isn't pressing kidnapping charges. Which is a miracle given the circumstances." Weems informed him.

"Of course he's not." Wednesday turned to the sheriff. "How long have you known?"

Sheriff Galpin looked offended. "Excuse me?"

"When I gave you that claw from the cave, did you already know the truth?"

"Wednesday, that's enough." Weems snapped.

"Xavier Thorpe is our Hyde. We've got evidence thanks to you. That's why I'm giving you one pass."

"Tyler is going to turn on you too." Wednesday warned him.

"Let's go!" Weems yelled.

Wednesday looked at the sheriff one last time before exiting his office. Tyler saw him leaving and called out to him.

"Wednesday!"

Wednesday paused at the door and Tyler started approaching him, when his dad intervened.

"Tyler! No, no, what are you doing?"

"I need to talk to him, dad. He was my friend. We're in a police station. What's gonna happen?" Tyler reasoned.