Prologue

Narrator's PoV

Two figures with white hair, one with blue eyes and the other with light purple eyes. The two sat in the plane and waited to reach their destination Nagazora.

Kiana: ''Nene Oniichan, will the old man be there?'' Kiana asks her brother with a cheerful demeanor.

Kiana is a young, beautiful girl with messy white hair, often tied in two big braids, and bright sea blue eyes.

Shiroi: ''Maybe Kiana... the tracks from father end there.'' He said with a smile. Even though he looked like a pretty girl, he was still a man.

Kiana: ''I hope we find him. I still have to smack the old man face for leaving us alone without saying a word!'' Said Kiana in an annoying tone full of anger as their father left them both without saying anything.

Shiroi: ''Don't hit him too hard Kiana. But do you really not want to go to school with me?''

Kiana: ''I don't need school! I have you Oniichan! You can teach me anything.'' Kiana said in cheerful tone with a bright smile. Shiroi just sighed at her little sister's laziness, who hates going to school.

Shiroi: ''If you don't go to school, I won't cook ramen for you anymore.'' 

Kiana's face turns pale as her favorite chef crosses off her favorites from the menu

Kiana: ''Y-you know what Oniichan I'm going to school with you!'' Kiana said very quickly, nodding at him

Shiroi: '''She's really addicted to Ramen... who did she get it from?'' Shiroi thought as he placed his hand on his chin. ''Anyway, When we land in Nagazora, I will enroll you in school, But i think you will wait a few months before you can go to school.'' 

Kiana looks happy since she didn't go straight to school.

Kiana: ''Yay! Freedom!'' Kiana shouted happy with a big smile. 

Shiroi: ''But I'll teach you anyway so you don't fall behind the other.''

Kiana: ''Oniichan please don't do this to me. I don't want to study.'' Kiana protested and didn't want to study.

Shiroi: ''Education is important Kiana. I don't want your future classmates to laugh at my Cute little Sister.'' Then Shiroi gently patted her head.

Kiana: ''Ehehe~ Oniichan calling me cute.'' Kiana smiles and blushes when Shiroi calls her cute. Kiana also purrs as Shiroi's magical hand patted her head.

Shiroi: ''But you should go to sleep now. It will take a few hours to get there.'' 

Kiana nodded to Shiroi and laid her head on Shiroi shoulder and began to sleep. Shiroi stroked her hair a little and closed his eyes to meditate.

Timeskip

Kiana: ''We're finally here!'' Kiana said in an enthusiastic tone and looked around the airport and saw that many people were staring at her and Shiroi. ''The people here probably know my beauty!'' Kiana said proudly and was convinced of her beauty.

Random girl 1: ''Look at the two white-haired siblings. the blue eyes girl looks really cute, but her Sister looks so Beautiful and Cool! Is she maybe a model?'' She ask to her friends next to her. 

Random girl 2: ''Wow! Her Sister looks really Beautiful! I could fall in love with her even though we are both woman!'' She said without knowing that Shiroi is a guy and blushing by Shiroi beauty.

Random boy 1: ''Dude, look at the White-haired chicks. The blue eyes girl looks good but her Sister is on another level dude!'' He stares at Shiroi and Kiana, especially Shiroi, and admires Shiroi's beauty.