Chapter 5

February 7,2014

Shiroi PoV

After attending a normal school for more than four months, I really enjoy it. This was something I've never experienced before. I made friends and am enjoying my life as a normal boy. 

A lot happened in these four months, me, Kiana, Mei and Yuna celebrated Christmas and New Year together. Kiana and Inoue Yuna were in the same class together and even seat neighbor. After helping Yuna, she also wants to be my friend and I invite her to eat with us on the rooftop and she is now friends with Kiana and Mei too.  

But at the end of January, Yuna and her mother moved out of Nagazora because of family business. It was a real shame since she was Kiana's first friends at her age. 

And the biggest change in mine and Kiana's life is that Mei is living with us. She has been living with us for almost a month now and enjoys each other's company. I asked Mei if she wanted to live with us since her father disappeared, which she didn't want to at first, but since I'm pretty stubborn and didn't want her to be lonely in her house, I try to convince her many times, until she agreed to live with us.

The news also said that the transport that was supposed to take Raiden Ryoma to prison had now disappeared. I myself looked for traces there and didn't find a single trace of the missing transport... It was very strange, as if the transport simply disappeared in the air

I also did some research and hacked into the Raiden Ryoma company in a not entirely legal way and found out a few interesting things. After his arrest, his company was transferred to another owner... I was really surprised when I read the name. Cocolia... Before I lived in Nagazora, I visited her and the other girls from Orphanage almost every month. 

Sometimes my late father takes me to Cocolia to do business with her and that's why I know her and see her as my aunt as she treats me very well. She is associated with anti-entropy, but it makes no sense that she would do such a thing. So a month ago I decided to call her.

Flashback

I go to my room and take out my other phone from my pocket dimension and called Cocolia. 

Cocolia: "I'm surprised you call me instead of visiting me, Shiroi." She said warmly on the phone.

Shiroi: ''Cocolia, why are you now the owner of Raiden Ryoma Company?'' I ask her in serious tone. I could hear her giggling before she answered me.

Cocolia: ''I didn't expect you to investigate. Is this because you are friends with his daughter?'' She said, and I was surprised since I hadn't mentioned the name Mei to her or the girls at the orphanage when I wrote the letter and sent it to the orphanage with the gift, that I had made many friends at Chiba Academy.

Don't tell me...

Shiroi: ''There are drones all over the city, right?'' I said it because sometimes I see drones flying around the city, but I didn't mind because I thought it was just people playing with drones.

Cocolia: ''Right, I thought your normal life had made you rusty, but you're still sharp, Shiroi.'' She said and I frowned, feeling a little rusty compared to my on-duty self. ''And I can't answer your question because our contract doesn't allow it.''

I could only sigh internally, as the blood contract between me and Cocolia did not allow us to reveal anything about Schicksal or anti-entropy information or secrets to each other. If any of us break the contract, we will be punished with a curse worse than death.

This means... Raiden Ryoma is most likely a member of the Anti-Entropy.

Shiroi: ''But because of your action, Cocolia. You hurt my friends and take her father away. I just can't turn a blind eyes because you're my aunt. So I will clear his name and expose the false fraud on him.'' I told her on the phone in a serious tone.