Chapter 13

Narrator PoV

The Valkyrie and Knight exams were one of the most important events in the school. The exams test your skills, knowledge, ability to work in a team, etc. It also gives you the opportunity to advance from Cadet to A-rank Valkyrie or Knight if you ranking high in the exams. 

Everyone was nervous and tense because everyone wanted to do well in the exams in order to impress the superiors at Schicksal HQ and then accepted into headquarters after completing cadet training at St. Freya.

For a certain white-haired, stubborn and loud girl, this will be one of her biggest challenges. 

''I never expected that the next exam would be around the corner, I'm so scared!'' A brown haired twin tails classmate of Kiana said to the group consisting of Kiana, Mei, Bronya, her and her close friend. 

After the fight between them last month over Shiroi, because the Tuna protagonist has a brother complex and will start a fight at any time against anyone who tries to steal her beloved brother from her... Nevertheless, they have become friends and get along well with each other. 

The rest of the classmates are also in a group and talk about the exam and also about the knight division, since the girls seem to have a lot of list rankings, such as the most handsome man, the best husband/boyfriend material, or even perverts who should die.

''I know right? Besides, Kiana, aren't you worried at all? After all, you only transfer here last month and have less time to prepare for the exams.'' A girl with short and light blonde hair asks Kiana.

''Worried?'' Then Kiana had a smug look on her face as she puffed out her chest for some reason and said. ''Hah! I'm a born Super G-nius like, Oniichan! These exams are hardly a challenge for my innate Abilities.'' 

Mei and Bronya didn't say anything as they knew about Kiana's tuna brain with an unknown IQ that can amaze anyone. The other two don't know Kiana that well, but they know who her brother is, so they believe her even when she acts childish.

''Confidence gives strength, Kiana. But the Valkyrie exams should not be dismissed lightly.'' The group heard a voice from the side and looked to their right and saw a girl of average height with bluish-purple hair, pale skin, blue eyes and red glasses. She wears a blue and white qipao under St. Freya's white and yellow shirt uniform, navy leggings, and leather boots. She gives off a serious and dutiful, yet elegant aura around her.

 She gives off a serious and dutiful, yet elegant aura around her

(Fu Hua aka The Birb)

''An old saying goes: Pride comes before a fall.'' She said with a serious demeanor and many girls in the class gushed about her like she was some kind of idol.

''Kyaa, She's always so elegant and dashing!'' 

''Fu Hua-senpai is much Handsome than any other guy in the Knight department!''