Chapter 3

A-kun: Shiroi new design and look at the start of Honkai Impact's 3rd game story

A-kun: Shiroi new design and look at the start of Honkai Impact's 3rd game story. Shiroi look still the same as the current pre-timeskip Shiroi, but he just have another outfit/Battlesuit and have star eyes on his right eyes. I hope you like my artwork~

----------------------

Shiroi's PoV

Thursday, November 16, 2013.

It's been almost a month since I started school at Chiba Academy. Overall it was fun, especially having a friend like Mei, she has become one of my best friends.

After all, what matters in a true friendship is not how long you have known someone, but how well you understand and support each other. I help Mei and she helps me, we support each other like friends would.

Anyway, nothing really interesting happened this month. I was at school and hanging out with Mei. After school I look after Kiana and spend time with her. At the weekend I bought a few gifts and send to the orphanage for Bronya and the others. I hope the girl is happy with the gifts.

Oh! I also made friends in my class and even in another class. If this keeps up, I'll probably be able to make friends with 100 people at school.

Shiroi: ''What kind of drink should I bring for Mei?'' I said to myself in front of the vending machines. I think I'll take 2 water and 2 iced tea. I insert my coins and choose my drinks.

I take the 4 drinks from the machine and go back to Mei on the rooftop. Before I could walk away, I hear several voices that sound very arrogant.

I go to the source, look in the corner and see three boy bullying a girl with long light purple hair and green eyes, from her clothes she seems to be an underclassman. I take out my phone and record it.

Bully 1: ''Why do you keep ignoring us? We just want to get to know you better, Yuna-chan~'' He said mockingly to the girl and grinned arrogantly.

Even in elite schools there are bullies, huh.

Bully 2: ''Why don't you go karaoke with us and have fun together after school? I think you will like it.'' The other bully says with a sickening grin, even I can tell he's going for her body.

Yuna: ''S-sorry, but I don't have time after school... I have to go now.'' She told them and walked past them, but the third bully grabbed her wrist and pushed her against the wall.

Bully 3: ''Then how about we have some fun now? Yuna-chan~'' He said, licking his lips sickly that it even sent shivers down my spine...

It's not the first time I've seen men trying to sexually assault a girl. The girl tries to break free from his grasp, but the bully holds her wrist and tries to grope her body with their hands. I think this is more than enough for video recording.

I put my drinks on the ground, stepped out of my corner and approached them.

Shiroi: ''Sate, Sate, Sate. Look what we have here. Three bullies tried to sexually assault a girl. I think it will be interesting for the principal to watch the video recording.'' I said and play the recording at maximum volume so they can hear the sound.