Chapter 7

A-kun: Jumbo chapter almost 6000 words, yeah! Have fun!

----------------------

Narrator PoV

Kiana and Mei were on the run from the Honkai beasts codenamed: Chariot. They were separated from Shiroi and Bronya after Shiroi lured away most of the Honkai and even Demon Beasts that were pursuing them. Bronya also tried to help Shiroi, as she was the only one besides Shiroi who could harm and kill the Honkai beasts. So she lured away a few Honkai beasts and tried to make Shiroi's job easier.

Kiana and Mei shot at zombies that stood in their way as they fled from the Chariot.

Kiana: ''Out of my way!'' She said as she shot her revolver at the zombies in front of her. ''If you're already dead... Then get out of our way!'' 

*BANG BANG BANG* 

Kiana and Mei kill many zombies in front of their eyes as the zombies try to eat or kill them.

*BOOOOM* (A-kun: It feel so cringe to write sound effects!) 

The Chariot move through the bridge and destroy it without getting a scratch on its tank-like body. Kiana and Mei stop running, turn to the Chariot and shoot at it for a while, but it doesn't leave a scratch on the Chariot body.

The Chariot swings his arm towards Kiana and Mei and they both jump away, dodging the attack, which destroys the ground and leaves a small crater.

Mei: ''Our guns aren't even scratching that thing! We should keep running and wait for Shiroi or Bronya-chan to kill it.''

Kiana: ''It's so annoying! Stupid Honkai! I wish I had something similar to the Bratnya Project, bunny, and show Oniichan that I can defeat Honkai beasts on my own!'' 

Bronya: ''Target locked.'' Bronya said from above and jumped off the building.

Kiana/Mei: ''Bratnya/Bronya-chan!'' 

Bronya gliding down, calling her Project Bunny, piercing the Chariot's head with Project Bunny lance, killing it and landing perfectly. 

Bronya: ''Mission complete''

Mei: ''Right on time, Bronya!'' Mei walked up to Bronya and patted her head. ''But wasn't Shiroi with you Bronya-chan?'' 

Bronya: ''Nyet, after destroying the Honkai and Demon Beasts on his side, Niisama came to the Bronya and sent the Bronya to help Mei-neesama and Idiotka while Niisama took over the Honkai Beasts from the Bronya.'' Bronya said in her usual emotionless tone and Mei nodded, worrying about Shiroi even though she knew he was strong enough to defeat the Honkai or demon beasts. but she couldn't help but worry about him.

Kiana: ''Bratnya! Are you trying to kill your big sister?! You almost got me with your stupid monster robot!'' Kiana said angrily, pointing at her.

Bronya: ''The Bronya didn't accept Idiotka as Bronya's big sister... Idiotka is too stupid and loud to be Bronya's big sister'' Bronya said and Kiana looked at her even more angrily. ''Idiotka was deemed expendable by the Bronya. Idiotka is now cannon fodder in Niisama group.''

Kiana: ''HUH?! I'm not cannon fodder Bratnya! I'll show you!''

Bronya: ''The Bronya has a victory chance of 99.99999%'' 

Kiana: ''Oh yeah? I've got a 100% chance to win, Bratnya!'' 

Mei just giggled and watched in amusement as the two argued with each other like they were siblings. Especially when Shiroi was involved and both were trying to win their big brother's affection for themselves.