Chapter 1: Chiba Academy

Shiroi's PoV

I hear the alarm clock ring and my eyes slowly open and I see Kiana staring at me, to be more precise, my lower area... Her face was very red and when I looked down i saw that my son was rising! That shows I'm a healthy boy, but why now?! 

I immediately covered myself with a pillow down there. 

Shiroi: ''T-this is a common phenomenon in adolescent men. During sleep, the parasympathetic nervous system becomes dominant, which weakens inhibitions. It is easier to get into this state through unconscious arousal from dreams and accidental stimulation than when awake!'' I said very quickly without breathing.

I feel my face getting warmer and Why i'm even explain such thing to my sister?! Why do I have such an erection in the morning now? I sniff and smell a pleasant scent from Kiana, is that perfume? 

I often sleep with Kiana, but I've never had an erection, which is probably due to her perfume stimulating my hormones so much. This is so embarrassing! 

Kiana was still red and still staring at my private area  even though I'm hiding it with my pillow. 

Shiroi: "Don't stare and get out of my room, Kiana!" I can feel my face getting even warmer. Kiana grins at me weirdly and pushes me onto the bed!

Kiana: "Do you finally see me as a woman instead of a sister, Oniichan?" Kiana's tone was very flirty as she looked at me like I was her prey. ''Don't be shy Oniichan~ I will take good care of you.'' Kiana leans her hand on my shirt and starts unbuttoning it. 

Kiana's behavior makes me uncomfortable and her eyes look very dangerous to me!

Shiroi: "Kiana, stop it! Don't take the joke too far.''

Kiana just giggled at me and undid the last button of my shirt to reveal my bare torso.

Kiana: ''You really are too innocent and pure, Oniichan. I protected you really well'' Kiana said, and touching my bare skin. "Oniichan, your flawless skin is still so soft and smooth... I don't think i can't hold back-"

Before she could finish her sentence, I kicked her out of my room. I really need to teach Kiana how to behave... I spoiled her too much. 

Kiana: "Oniichan! Please let me in! I need my reward for protecting you innocent and pureness!" Kiana screamed outside of my room and banged loudly on my door.

I ignore Kiana and freshen up. I was wearing my school uniform and it looks good and comfortable

 I was wearing my school uniform and it looks good and comfortable

Shiroi school uniform 

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm now eating my breakfast with Kiana that I made. Kiana ate her breakfast in silence and got a bump on her head for trying to jump on me as I was coming out of my room but I stopped her and smacked her head with my hand not really wanting to know what she wanted to do with me.