Chapter 8

(A-kun: Nice to be home and typing on the keyboard again! Anyway have fun with this Chapter Reader-chan~)

(PS: I have upgrade my writing style yay!)

------------------------------------------------

Narrator PoV

Two children between the ages of 4 and 5 are in a park, playing together in the sandpit and building a house with figures together. One is a boy with white shoulder length hair and an adorable feminine face that could easily be mistaken for a girl and two beautiful light purple eyes.

The other is a girl with dark purple hair and slightly longer hair than the boy. Her face was not clearly visible.

''Shi-kun... Um... W-when we grow up... w-will you marry me?'' The girl said stuttering, twiddling her finger in nervousness as she gathered up the courage to tell the boy.

The boy smiles broadly at her. ''Naturally! We promise to be together after all-''

------------

Shiroi opened his eyes and placed his hand on his head as he felt a headache. He was confused about the dream as he couldn't remember any of it. He only knows two girls with purple hair, but he didn't meet either of them when he was 4 or 5 years old. He should remember because he has a photographic memory, but he cannot remember it when he tries to recall the scene from his dream. 

Shiroi then recalls all of his memories from when he was 3 to 5 years old and goes through each individual day to find the scene from his dream.

*

*

However, Shiroi couldn't find the scene from his dream or the purple-haired girl in his memory. Shiroi decides to think about his dream later as his headache gets worse after speed-running through his childhood memories.

''...Who was this girl.'' Shiroi said quietly and tried to get out of bed, but his body was very sore and he fell flat on the bed and could only stare at the white ceiling. He sighed and simply waited for someone to come while he recalled his memories in Nagazora before passing out.

*Creak*

Shiroi hears the door open and turns his gaze to the door to see a man wearing a doctor's coat with piercing hazel eyes separated by a scar and a darker skin tone. ''It seems that you are awake, my favorite patient.'' He said with an amused smile. 

Shiroi chuckles and looks at the half-white and half-black-haired men with a grin. ''The only reason I'm your favorite is because I'm the only one who pays such absurd amounts for your services.'' Shiroi replied with a small smile as he looked at his personal doctor and his friend. Despite his unfriendly appearance due to his scars and delinquent haircut, he is a good guy with compassion.

 Despite his unfriendly appearance due to his scars and delinquent haircut, he is a good guy with compassion

''My service cost would be worth much more, but since I'm a nice guy, I gave you a discount, Shiroi-chan.'' He said teasingly to Shiroi with a smirk, walking over to his bed and sitting on a chair next to the bed.