Chapter 2

Shiroi's PoV

The biggest challenge in my new school, PE. After lunch we have PE now and I have to hold back somehow. Even if I hold back a lot, I have enough strength to knock down a tree in one fell swoop. 

I'm a little afraid that I'll break someone's bones... I sighed as I walked to the gym with Mei.

Mei: "What's wrong, Shiroi-kun?" Mei asks me with a worried tone.

Shiroi: ''I just don't feel like doing any sport in PE class.'' I told her and it wasn't a lie that I didn't want to exercise because I didn't want to break anyone's bones or hurt anyone.

Mei: ''Are you bad at sports, Shiroi-kun?'' 

Shiroi: ''Nope, I'm pretty athletic and good at a lot of sports... I just don't feel like it.'' I said nonchalant, but Mei then smirk at me.

Mei: ''There is no need to lie about being athletic. Nobody expects you to be good at sports. Your physical body looks quite delicate and fragile like a girl's, you know~'' Mei said with a hint of teasing and patting my back to comfort me... 

I mean I don't have a lot of muscles and my body is very thin and petite for a man. So I can understand that she thought I wasn't athletic. But her smirk from before annoyed me a little.

Shiroi: ''I'm really athletic, you shouldn't judge someone by their cover. Just because you have more muscle than me doesn't mean I'm not athletic or good at sports.''

I look at Mei and can see that she didn't believe me much, which is understandable. 

Shiroi: ''You don't really believe me, do you?'' Mei avoided my gaze and didn't want to answer or hurt my feelings.

Mei: "I'm sorry, Shiroi-kun, but with your physical body, it's impossible for you to be athletic." Mei gave her honest conclusion about me. It hurt a little, but I think I'll just show her in PE.

We then separated because I go into the men's locker room and Mei goes into the women's locker room. 

Narrator's PoV

Shiroi walks into the locker room and all the guys stare right at him...

Shiroi: ''H-hello.'' Shiroi said nervously and walked to a vacant locker.

Everyone was tense as Shiroi opened the locker. All the guys glare at Shiroi, wanting to confirm if Shiroi is really a guy.

Shiroi: 'Why am i weirded out when we're all men?' Shiroi sighed and unbuttoned his shirt.

Everyone stares at Shiroi intensely, Shiroi turns around and everyone immediately looks away and whistles. Shiroi unbuttons the last button of his shirt and is about to take it off when he feels the stare again, turns around and catches them staring at him. 

Shiroi sighed and walked towards the door with his gym clothes in hand.

Boy 1: ''Huh? Kaslana-san, where are you going? You won't change?'' One of Shiroi's classmates asks Shiroi.

Shiroi just gave them a blank look and walked out and closed the door.

Boy 1:''See? Idiot, you stared at Kaslana-san so hard, that he got weirded out and left!'' He blames one of his friends.

Boy 2: ''I was just trying to confirm if he was a guy!'' 

Boy 1: ''So you just stare at his private parts like an obsessed madman?'' 

Boy 2: ''You idiot! If you don't look at his Private parts, then how are you supposed to find out if he's a man or a woman?'' He replied back with a logical question.