Chapter 12

A-kun: Hello Reader-Chan, before you start reading, I was thinking about an opening for the St.Freya arc and using this song as the opening of the St.Freya arc is quite fitting since this arc focuses on Shiroi and the person who will help him to overcome his past and accept his failure in order to become a person that he always want to be... And now enjoy the chapter, Reader-chan!

-------------------------

Narrator PoV

''Commander, we found more orphans children to continue the experiment.'' A man in full red military uniform with a demon-like helmet reports to him. 

''Kekekeke, Good... While Schicksal and Anti-Entropy are busy being high and mighty... we will create a perfect serum with the help of the children to create superhumans who will surpass everything... and then we will destroy both organizations with all our strength.'' He said as he watched the experiment on the monitor.

He is an old Japanese man of medium height and slim build. He has long gray hair, gray eyes. His face is covered in deep wrinkles but retains a youthful spark. He wears a light shirt, black vest, a neck scarf, and a dark green coat. He wears dark green pants with thin white stripes on his legs, over which he wears a leather belt that attaches a Katana and black leather boots.

 He wears dark green pants with thin white stripes on his legs, over which he wears a leather belt that attaches a Katana and black leather boots

''In a world where Mana and Honkai energy is essential to survive and stay at the top of the food chain. Us normal humans who weren't born with Mana cores or Honkai resistance are worthless in a world full of monsters... Therefore, we must do everything we can to gain power... a power that can destroy Valkyries, Knights, Honkai and demonic beasts, demon lords and Herrscher... Even if we have to sacrifice children.'' 

''You're right, Commander Hijikata. This is for the greater good. Schicksal and Anti-Entropy are corrupt... we cannot rely on them, we must show them that we, The Successors, are their equal.

Hijikata snickers and grins. ''Good soldier... Anyway, do you have any new message from the World Serpent?'' 

''No, Commander. We're still waiting for some rare Honkai and demonic beast samples to arrive this week. It was supposed to arrive today but hasn't arrived yet.'' He answered, then handed him a tablet and Hijikata read through the experiment file.

''Hmm... The other experiment is going quite well so far to create an artificial Mana core that can coexist with Honkai energy at the same time. But for now, we should be able to infiltrate Schicksal's small base to steal their resources with the serum that gives us temporary superhuman strength that rivals the power of a Emperor class Honkai beasts.'' 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOM*

A loud explosion was heard and the whole building shook. 

[Danger intruder! This is not an exercise. A intruder has broken in, take all your weapons and get into your position.]