Chapter 9

Shiroi PoV

Alright, let's do this one last time... My name is Shiroi Kaslana, I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 7 years... I've been the one, and only...

***

***

Yeah... I should stop acting weird in my inner monologue just because I'm bored... 

But back to my situation. I was still tied up in my bed just because I wanted to get some fresh air... and also want to go to a dessert shop... But hey, I really need my dessert after all the chaos in Nagazora and also for my recovery. Dessert will certainly help me feel better and recover faster.

I could break the rope at any time, but I have no interest in breaking it because Auntie would force me to drink the most dangerous drink in the world that mankind has ever made... Theresa's special bitter melon juice.

I don't know how auntie could drink something so dangerous...

*BANG*

I heard a loud bang from the door and looked at the door to see Kiana and Theresa. ''Kiana, can't you just open the door normally?'' Theresa said putting her hand on her forehead and shaking her head with a sigh. 

Kiana rushes towards me, jumps on top of me, hugs me tightly and rubs her face into my cheeks. ''Oniichan! I know you're alive!'' She said, rubbing her face against me even more. 

''Of course i'm alive, Kiana. You big brother is the strongest after all.'' I said with a cheerful demeanor. Normally I would pets her head, but I was still tied up.

Kiana looks at me and now notices that I am tied to the bed with a rope. ''Did that brat – I mean Aunt Theresa play bondage with you too?'' Kiana asks me and I just look dumbfounded, I don't know where she gets such strange ideas from sometimes... But I could imagine from whom.

''I'm not into bondage play, Kiana!'' Theresa screams from the door as she was still standing there. I laugh and could see that the two of them would get along pretty well. 

But for some reason, Kiana is staring at me intently and it makes me feel uneasy. She leaned her face closer to me and I immediately freed myself from the rope and dodged her attempt to kiss me. ''Don't avoid my lips, Oniichan! Accept my love already!'' She said, trying to press her lips to mine again and I just avoided it with ease.

''I love you as my little sister, Kiana. so we should stay in our sibling relationship.'' I said and Kiana suddenly moved faster than usual and pins me down against the bed, which surprised me a little... It seemed like she had gotten stronger. ''But I love you more than that... Shiroi.'' She said my name and that surprised me since she only called me "Oniichan". She looks at me very seriously, without any childish expression on her face, and leans her face closer to me for a kiss.

*Badump*

I felt my heart pounding faster as she leaned closer and closer to my face. Then I hear a finger snap and see chains wrap around Kiana, bringing her next to Theresa. The chains come from the Oath of Judah, Aunt Theresa's weapon against the Honkai and a weapon from the previous era. 

I sigh in relief and don't know why I didn't stop Kiana from kissing me like I always did... Is it because she surprised me with her seriousness or because she called my name? 

''It's sweet to see you love your big brother so much, Kiana. But you still need boundaries.'' 

''Let me go, you little brat! I almost stole Oniichan's first kiss!'' Kiana said and she's back to her childish self... I guess I prefer this Kiana.