Chapter 11

Narrator PoV

A man with green eyes and long hair watches five figures at the living room on his huge monitor. He grins, looking particularly attentively at the figure with light purple eyes and silver-white hair, seeing how his gaze sometimes stare at him through his hidden camera.

''Even my stealth camera can't hide from his sharp eyes, can it?'' He said amused, leaning back in his premium chairs.

''Yes, Lord Otto, Master Shiroi is a very extraordinary person.'' A white-haired woman wearing a nun-like outfit, similar to Theresa, stands next to him with an orange visor covering her eyes. 

''I agree with you, Amber... He is truly an extraordinary person who appears perhaps once every millennium... And progress on K-423 also seems to be going well.'' 

''Lord Otto, we have reached our budget again after you invested in the next Kallen fantasy trilogy. We also have many unpaid bills that need to be paid soon.'' Amber said making Otto sigh. 

''We just cut Theresa's budget... Because she has her own bank, which now lives under her roof.'' Otto said, looking at the purple-eyed boy on the monitor with a smile on his face.

-------------------------------------

''Achoo!'' Shiroi sneezes as he feels like someone is pushing their problem onto him.

''Gesundheit, Oniichan!'' Kiana said in German because it sounded better to her than "God bless you" or "Bless you."

''Danke, Kiana.'' Shiroi responds in German, petting her head and making her purr like a cat or Tunacat.

It is now one day after the ability measure test and Kiana, Mei and Bronya will now have their first day of school at St. Freya as transfer students. It's rare that St.Freya gets transfer students, but since Theresa is the principal, she can pretty much do whatever she wants.

Kiana was next to Shiroi waiting for breakfast as she was very clingy since she wouldn't see Shiroi until after school ended so she decided to charge her Shiroi energy to the max so she wouldn't miss him much.

The others are already sitting at the dining table, except for Mei, who brings plates, glasses and cutlery to the table. Bronya also wanted to help, but Mei insisted on doing it alone as one person was more then enough.

Shiroi had just finished cooking breakfast and brought it to the table with the help of Kiana and Mei. Everyone eats their breakfast and briefly talks about things that happened yesterday. 

''Oniichan, how do I look!'' Kiana said enthusiastically as she and Bronya came downstairs after breakfast, showing off their school uniform. 

Kiana wears a white and yellow shirt on the top with a black body stocking as a Schicksal logo is drawn on it, black long gloves, brown belts on her hips and thighs, gray shorts, black thigh highs and brown boots.  

Bronya wears black and white striped ribbon on her hair, a white and yellow shirt over the indigo blue dress and gray, black long gloves and red prosthetic legs. 

Kiana wears almost the usual school uniform, except she wears gray shorts instead of a skirt. While Bronya changed her uniform to her liking.

''You both look very cute.'' Shiroi said gently with a smile on his face. Kiana has a happy expression on her face because she always loves it when Shiroi compliments or praises her. Bronya also smiled with satisfaction as she was praised by her big brother's figure. 

Then Shiroi heard a clicking sound from the stairs and saw Mei coming down with her uniform. She wears a white and yellow shirt over the red dress, black gloves, yellow, black and red stockings and black and red shoes. He feels his cheeks heat up when he sees her. He didn't know why he felt this way after the Honkai outbreak in Nagazora.