Chapter 14

A-kun: New chapter after a long time! I've been writing this chapter on the side for many months, so I decided to continue writing today until it's long enough to publish. 

I hope you enjoy the Silence of Life chapter.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

Shiroi PoV

''How about you first bow down to me because I saved your life last time, my idiotic other self.'' 

He said in a husky voice, looking down at me. I didn't know my voice could sound so cool... Damn, I'm jealous!

''I definitely won't bow to you... But thank you for saving me in Nagazora.'' 

''Still better than nothing... Anyway, what do you want to talk about?'' He said as he crossed his arm and looked me in the eyes.

''What did you mean back then when you said that my true power was still dormant within me?'' 

''What don't you understand about this sentence? You're a genius, aren't you, so you should know what I mean.'' He scoffed with a smirk as I could tell he still enjoyed making fun of me.

''You know what I mean, you ass! Or I'll beat you-'' My eyes widen as he grabs my collar from the mirror as his arm comes out of the mirror and pulls me towards him and I slip into the mirror?! 

My vision went black for a moment until I could see again. I look around and all I see is a meadow with green grass and blue sky. 

''Welcome to my little world that I create...'' I hear his voice behind me and turn to see him rushing towards me, his fist aimed at my face. 

I block him with my palm, but then he grins and jumps a few inches off the ground, spins very quickly with his whole body and kicks me with his right legs, and I could barely block him with my arm, but I was pushed away from him by the force and flew a few meters away.

''Why are you starting-'' He didn't let me finish my sentence and created many swords around him and fired at me. That bastard... What problem does he have with me?!

''Come on, you want to know more about your dormant power within you, so use it now, otherwise you will die here.'' 

He fires more swords at me and I create a sword and destroy all the swords he fires at me with a swift moving strike.

The problem wasn't the sword itself, but how fast it was flying towards me. He's about 50 meters away from me, but his sword didn't take a second to get in front of me. My reflexes and speed also have their limits to block everything. 

Several swords that I couldn't block cut across my entire body as I had many cuts on my body. But for some reason I enjoy the fight... must be the Kaslana blood in me. I create another sword on my hand and counter his sword more and more as my senses become sharper and my reflexes quicker.