Chapter 10

Narrator PoV

It's been a few days since Shiroi and the others lived in the dorm with Himeko and Theresa. They slowly get used to their life in St. Freya.

''997... 998... 999... 1000...'' Shiroi swings his wooden training sword, which weighs over 300 kg, for his daily training. He's been doing this early every morning since he's been living in the dorm. He does not use Mana or Honkai energy to strengthen his body, as training under these conditions was more effective. 

Shiroi wiped his sweat after two hours of training and put his wooden sword back in his pocket dimension. 

Shiroi goes to shower and changes into a simple white shirt and black jeans. He goes then into the kitchen and prepares food for the others while they are still sleeping since it is only 6:00 in the morning. 

*Sizzle*

Shiroi plans to cook a simple chicken fried rice and soup for breakfast for the girls as they need energy for the enrollment test.

''Good morning, Shiroi... You always wake up so early.'' A dark purple haired girl came out of the stairs and greeted him with a sweet smile and of course Shiroi greeted her back. ''Let me help you.'' Mei offers him her help. 

''Alright, can you prepare the soup and make some fluffy pancakes?'' Shiroi said while cooking in the wok, elegantly tossing his wok back and forth with nothing coming out of the wok. Shiroi was so good at it that he could easily get an uncle title from Uncle Roger.

''Of course, Shiroi leaves it to me.'' Mei said enthusiastically, put on her apron and start cooking. They both seem like professional chefs as they work together efficiently and help each other without communicating. 

The two have cooked together many times, but it looks like they have been working together for several years, although before the second Honkai outbreak they had only cooked together for a few months and not even every day.

After a while everything is almost ready and Theresa and Bronya are already sitting at the dining table and waiting for the food. Shiroi asks Mei to wake up Kiana and Himeko and she nods and goes up the stairs to Kiana's room to wake her up first. 

She knocks on the door before going in. ''Kiana-chan, wake up... Breakfast is ready~'' Then she saw that Kiana was still sleeping and next to her was a red-haired woman who had the habit of sleeping in the Kiana or Shiroi room after wasted at a dive bar, but since Shiroi has now taken a measure against Himeko's habit in his room, she could now only go to Kiana room.

Kiana slowly opened her eyes as she heard Mei's sweet voice and saw Himeko's face just inches away from hers. ''Honey,give mama a French kiss~'' Himeko sleep talks, and leans her face closer to smooch Kiana. 

Kiana was startled and smacked Himeko on the head, causing her to fall onto the bed, screaming in pain as she rubbed her head. 

''Stop invading my bed every time you're drunk! Instead, go to your own bed or to Bronya or Aunt Theresa, you Drunkhead!'' Kiana then notices Mei and smiles brightly at her. ''Mei-senpai, did you come here to wake me up?''

''Yes, Shiroi asks me to wake you both up as breakfast is ready now.'' Mei said sweetly, smiling at them.

''Ok~!'' Kiana and Himeko said in unison and the three girls walked into the dining room together.

-----------

''Chicken fried rice, miso soup and pancakes for dessert... I haven't had that for a while.'' Himeko said as she looked at the food Shiroi and Mei cooked before taking the first bite of the chicken fried rice. Happiness and joy could be seen on her expression and then she tried the miso soup, which made her melt even more. ''This tastes just like Mom's cooking... oh dear, I think I need more of everything.''