Chapter 30

Warning: SPG

Thirsty

His words made me throb again. Knowing that he wants to do it with me, and I'm eager to do it with him since day one, made a bridge to satisfy our hunger with each other.

I pulled his nape and kissed him hungrily. I don't care what he just did but I want to kiss him so much. Be carried both of my legs as he stood. I straddled it against his hips while we kissed each other aggressively.

I can feel his massivity against the softness of my feminity. Hindi kontento sa nangyari kanina, nagsimula ulit akong gumalaw para lang maramdaman ulit siya. And just like how his body responded, he started grinding too.

I was too desperate and too thirsty. He's taking his time and he's savoring the moment. Ang aking pagiging marahas ay nanglalamon na iyon ang nagiging gabay naming dalawa.

Halos padabog siyang napaupo sa sofa. I frantically unbuttoned his shirt while thinking about the work that might disturb us any minute. We need to do it fast!

He groaned when I thumbed his nipples. My kisses went to his jaw while I continued grinding. His both hands fondled my breast. His thumbed played with my peaks while my hand crawled down to his slacks and pulled his zipper down.

Yumuko ako para lang matingnan iyon. I couldn't recall my last memory from the past when I held it on my hand. It felt foreign. Thick and long. At halos mapalunok ako nang hawakan ko iyon at mas lumalaki lalo.

I'm not even sure if it would fit. It was big and hard. Kahit nga ata sa bibig ko, hindi iyon magkakasya kung susubukan ko mang isubo.

"Condom?" I asked.

Dumukot siya ng condom sa kanyang bulsa. He brought a condom too? Did he plan this well? Knowing that he locked the door and he brought a condom with him... mukhang sa gabi pa lang, nakahanda na siya.

He ripped it using his teeth while my hand moved up and down to pleasure him. He groaned and shut his eyes. Sa size pa lang ng condom, alam ko na magiging masakit talaga ito. But I was too far gone to think about the pain while my body was burning with desire. And even the pain made me throb with anticipation too.

He kissed me again while I'm busy pumping his length. My hips immitated the rhythm of my hand that I just want to grind against his thickness. Hindi ako mapirmi at parang ayaw kong humiwalay sa kanya. Na kung aalis man saglit, marahas ding hihilain ang sarili pabalik sa kanya.

I pushed his shoulder. His body reclined while both of his hand pulled my skirt up so it won't cause any trouble. His head rested against the headboard of the sofa as I knelt on each sides and put all my weight aginst his chest just to brush my folds against his thickness.

His face almost leveled my exposed boobs. He just crouched a bit and took it in his mouth while his other hand squeezed it. My lips parted as I rubbed myself against his length while he's sucking my aroused peak and scraping it with his teeth.

Umupo ako nang tuwid. Sumunod siya at bumangon para lamang halikan akong muli sa labi. I let him kissed me for awhile ngunit huminto rin para hagilapin ang condom.

He continued kissing me. His lips went to my jaw down to my neck like like a beast who's thirsty for water.

I took the condom he clumsily placed on the side of the sofa and put it on his shaft. I pushed his shoulder again. Namumungay ang mga mata niya nang sumandal ulit ang kanyang likod sa sofa habang nakaparte ang labi. I gripped his thing and positioned it to my entrance. Draven watched me with heavy lidded eyes while both of his hand went to the side of my waist.