Sneak Peek

" रानीसा  this are the proposals came from the various cities of India for our प्रतापसा   " The Royal Pandit said and showed the Pictures of the ladies .
" Hamare कुमार सा  to shaadi karne liye taiyar nahi hai pandit jii " Ranisa sighed .

[ My prince is not ready to marry yet ]

" But रानीसा  if you tell him then he will not be able to drop your request . " Pandit jii said . " I hope what you're saying comes true Pandit jii . कुमार सा will be coming home this evening " Ranisa said .

" जीजी  Abhimaan doesn't want to marry because he is handling All the company by himself . And then look at my बेवकूफ son who knows nothing but to spend time using that remote control every time " Prerna Rajvansh , छोटी रानीसा of Rajvansh said .

" मां bhaisa doesn't know to enjoy his life . Badimaa you tell me यह मेरा एकमात्र समय है जब मैं अपना ख़ाली समय व्यतीत कर सकता हूँ  . Without bhaisa nagging me " Abeer huffed making his Mom Roll her eyes .

[ This is my only time when I can spend it leisurely ]

" Abeer beta You're 26 , act like one " Prerna said trying to hold her laugh . " Okay okay Prerna can you look at the preparations . Whether it's done or not . कुमारसा  will come in any moment " Vidhya Rajvansh , बड़ी रानीसा said getting up from the couch .

" जी जीजी " Saying this Prena too got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen . "अबीर बेटे  you should dress up too . You know right how Abhimaan behaves when someone doesn't prepare themselves perfectly " Vidhya Rajvansh said . Abeer nodded  and walked up to his room .

Soon evening came the maids were busy arranging the things . ABHIMAAN PRATAP RAJVANSH is coming back after a full 3 months business trip . He is the sole heir of The Rajvansh Group of Industries which is wide . At the age of 24 he handled the company all by himself .

A black Mercedes-Benz came across the paths of the RAJVANSH Mansion . The Heavy Iron gates were opened with several maids standing by the gate holding plates filled with various flower petals .   " We've arrived हुकुम " The driver informed  . Abhimaan nodded before coming out of the car .

" खम्मा - घानी  Maa sa " Abhimaan greeted touching her mother's feet for the blessing . " गनी - खम्मा कुमार सा " Vidhya said  and blessed her son . '' Welcome back अभिमान बेटे   " Prerna said as soon as she saw Abhimaan touching her feet .

" भाईसा " Abeer greeted taking Abhimaan in a hug . " काकिसा did this guy over her has done any work or just spent the day playing games " Abhimaan spoke . Prerna gave a sly smile to Abeer before speaking.  " It's good that you came Beta , or else this stupid son of mine doesn't even consider anything " Prerna said.

" Enough of complaining against my Poor Abeer . Abhi bete go freshen up and come downstairs for dinner . I have something to discuss with you " Vidhya said .

>>>>>>

To be continued