Chapter 05

तालाब तालाब तालाब बस दे रही है मुझे
नाशो में तू नशा बनके घुमना यूही
मेरी मोहब्बत का तार ना तू बस हा अदा
मेरी होके हमेशा रहना कभी ना कहना अलविदा

🥀

From the dawn the music of शेनई and ढोल can be heard . The Dhwani ladies left the house to the Holy River Ganga for collecting the water .. Currently it's 7am , Shreesha was fast asleep on her bed when the Cousins made their entry . " Shreesha Dii wake up " Neha shook her body .

" Neha let me sleep " Neha shook her head at Shreesha's words . She winked at her sister and pulled down the duvet from Shreesha . " आज आपकी शादी है आप इस पल कैसे सो सकते हैं " Diya said with a smug smile on her face .

[ Today's your wedding, how can you sleep like a log ]

"शादी.. ओह हा आज तो मेरी शादी।" Shreesha slapped her forehead while her cousins shared a look of disbelief .. " Di now hurry up , बुआ is waiting for you downstairs " Diya said to which Shreesha nodded and walked to the washroom .

[ Marriage , oh yeah , it's my marriage today ]

Her gaze fell on her mehendi filled hands ..a shy smile appeared on her face . Getting ready in a baby blue color Suit and walked downstairs ..

"हाय मेरी बच्ची नज़र न लगे किसिकी " Shulekha said kissing her daughter's forehead

"हाय मेरी बच्ची नज़र न लगे किसिकी " Shulekha said kissing her daughter's forehead. " Come have this watermelon it'll keep you hydrated "  Dharni Bua place the plate of slice watermelon infront of Shreesha .

[ Hayee my child , may you stay away from all bad omen ]

" We will leave for the resort at sharp 1pm .. Shreesha will leave in the car personally sent by जमाई राजा " Rajeev said . Everyone nodded at the words , Shreesha peeked at her cousin's breakfast which consists पाव भाजी  . She gulped down the saliva seeing the delicious food..

" Shreesha stop oogling my food , eat your own " Neha said turning her back towards who gave her a pout ..

_________________

Rajvansh Mansion :

" God , this guy is working on his wedding day " Prerna snapped at Abhimaan who just gave her a glance and again resumed his work .. " Maa leave this workaholic man . Once bhabi comes then see how she handles this man " Abeer said earning a glare from his brother .