Chapter 14

Abhimaan stared at his beautiful wife who was laying on his chest . He tucked a silky strand of hair behind her ear . " तुम बहुत मंत्रमुग्ध कर देने वाली हो जान, जब तुम ही मेरे दिल पर राज कर रही हो तो मैं तुम्हें कैसे नजरअंदाज कर सकता हूं  " he whispered gazing at her face . [ You're so mesmerizing Jana , Tell me how could I ignore you  when you're the one ruling my heart " ]

Shreesha stirred in her sleep , her right eye twinkled . Opening both her eyes she looked at her husband " Ap kab uthe " She asked him pulling the duvet up to her neck . " 7 baje , aur Sona hai tumhe " she shook her head at his question .

" What's the time " Shreesha asked keeping her palm over her mouth to cover her yawn . " 8 " he replied shortly and walked to the curtains . " Maan " She called him , as she saw him pulling out a neatly pressed shirt and trouser out of the bag . " Yes Jana " He answered .

" Ap kahi jah rehe ho " Shreesha asked leaning on the headboard .  " Ji , Important meeting hai , I'll be back by 4pm . After that we'll go out for dinner " Abhimaan spoke as he walked into the washroom . Shreesha sighed and look over to her phone ..

>>>>

Shreesha received a text from Abhimaan .. She got ready by 5pm in a mid length white flowy dress with her hair in a mid tie style .

" You ready " Abhimaan asked as soon as he entered his room

" You ready " Abhimaan asked as soon as he entered his room . His eyes landed on his breathtaking wife only to get his breath hitched . " FUCK , you're looking damn Beautiful " he cursed out loud .. his junior twitched inside his trouser making him pant hard .

" I'll be back taking a shower " Saying this he ran to the washroom to get a cold shower .Shreesha tried hard to not blush and applied some light makeup which consists of Foundation , a little bit of blush , and a maroon lipstick .

Soon they both left for sightseeing .. Abhimaan drove his car to the VIALAND Tema Park . Which is an amusement park . " I'm sure you'll love this theme park Jana " Aydin opened the car door for them making Shreesha smile at him .

" Bay Rajvansh, hanımefendi ve kendiniz için özel bir süit ister misiniz? " Aydin asked to which Abhimaan shook his head  " Eşim burada ıssız yerlerdense kalabalık yerleri seviyor, o yüzden hayır Aydın Bey " Aydin smiled at him and nodded leading him the way inside .

[ Mr Rajvansh would you like to have a private suite for madam and yourself ]

[ No Mr Aydin , my wife here loves crowdy places instead of lonely places ]

" Wow " a gasp left Shreesha's mouth seeing the beauty of The park . " Let's go to the Fountain side Jaana " He intertwined their fingers and walked to every corner of the park . Settling on the rides , eating Sparkling things ..

 Settling on the rides , eating Sparkling things

VIALAND Tema Park  --

" We have another place to go Jaana " Abhimaan whispered to his already tired wife ..it's 7pm right now , and Shreesha is already feeling drained out . " Okaay " a soft whisper left her mouth .

After a drive of an hour they reached the Galata Bridge .. it was a mesmerizing view . The dark water was glowing in the golden City lights .

" Welcome " The receptionist of the Galata Restaurant smiled at the couple

" Welcome " The receptionist of the Galata Restaurant smiled at the couple .  " We have a reservation under Rajvansh" Abhimaan spoke " Yes please follow me " they reached the private cabin .. " the waiter will shortly arrive at your service " Saying this the lady walked away ..

" What would you like to have Jaana " Abhimaan asked his wife who was busy looking at the view outside .  " Anything you like " Shreesha answered .. honestly she doesn't know any of Turkish dishes ..

" tavuk kebabı , tavuk yahnisi ve pilavlı pilav yiyeceğiz " Abhimaan ordered ... ( chicken kebab , chicken stew and Chicken Pilaf rice )

Their order arrived not wanting to delay they digged in .. " Maan this is awesome " Shreesha showed him a thumbs-up making him chuckle..

After paying they left the restaurant..

" I want to have my desert Jaana " he whispered making her shiver ---

To be continued

Do vote and comment ☺️