Chapter 07

Shreesha entered their room along with the gift box  in her hand . " Aahh " Shreesha shrieked loudly making Abhimaan jolt in his place .  " Ap kapde to pehen lijiye" Shreesha said keeping her palm over her eyes . " Get habituated with this Mrs Abhimaan" Abhimaan smirked looking at her flushed face .

" Did - did you wear your shirt  ? " Shreesha stumbled on her words , while Abhimaan was taking his time enjoying her . He took few steps ahead and stood infront of her . Shreesha's breath got hitched smelling the familiar cologne.. " Open your Eyes " Abhimaan said to which she shook her head .

" Whatever suits you " saying this he pulled her by her waist making her gasp out of shock .  She placed her palms on his chest with lot of hesitation.. " Apne shirt nhi pehna " she decided to withdraw her palm from his bared chest but couldn't . " No " he said placing his other hand above her palm

" Look in my eyes" Abhimaan spoke in his husky voice , Shreesha obediently looked at him  " Tell me, am I making you uncomfortable" she shook her head at his words  " Are you comfortable with our close proximity " she shyly nodded her head .  " Hmm .. now never try to get away from me " he said  and doesn't know that why is he getting so romantic .

" Did I mention that you're looking beautiful" she smiled at his words and shook her head . Abhimaan inhaled a deep breath and brushed hia fingers on her bare waist making her shudder .. " Na kare " she whispered   " Why " Abhimaan said  " I'm ticklish" Abhimaan let out a hearty laugh making her feel comfort at his voice

" Oh Shreesha " he said and pulled her more closer if that is even possible ..

>>>

Later that evening was their reception . The guests had already started filling their house . The grand reception was taking place at the large backyard of the house .. " Ma'am we're done with your look " the make-up artist informed Shreesha who was closing her eyes.   " Thank you " she said and opened her eyes to look at the mirror

" Wow " a  gasp was heard from behind , there stood Abeer cladded in a brown suit  " You're looking gorgeous bhabi , Vai is going to get a hard time controlling himself " Shreesha blushed at his words . " Ladies please enjoy the party " Abeer politely said to the artists who nodded with a smile on their face .

" Let's go bhabi , everyone is waiting for your presence " Abeer said and walked to the backyard along with Shreesha ..

Outfit -

Everyone present there gasped at the live angel walking. Shreesha looked for her husband who was looking equally ravishing like her . She couldn't take her eyes off from him . " Beta Abhi ko baad me dekh Lena , pehle mehman se mil lo " Prerna teased making her embarrassed .

She looked at her family members and went to take their blessings

She looked at her family members and went to take their blessings . " Abhi take her to the stage " Vidhya said looking at the son-daughter duo with affection.. " wishing you both a very happy married life" a couple in thier early forties wished them
" They are Mr Mukesh Sharma and Mrs Rakhi Sharma . Our family friend " Abhimaan introduced them to Shreesha who politely greeted them . After meeting the guests the young people set for clicking pictures . " Sir please pull ma'am closer , Ma'am put your hand on sir's shoulder and look into his eyes " the photographer said and they did as they we're told ..

And after 4 more hours the day ended .  Shreesha was opening her jewelleries when she found two hands sneaked around her waist  " Breathtaking Mrs Abhimaan " Abhimaan whispered in her ear making her smile  " you look Handsome too " she said .

They both stayed like that for few minutes before parting away to get dressed for the bed .. Shreesha wore a simple long shirt with soft trouser and settled down on the bed .  " Come closer " Abhimaan's voice boomed at the dark room which was enchanted with the sparkling light of the shining moon .

Shreesha moved closer to him ,  " Sleep now " she hummed in satisfaction as his fingers were brushing her long smooth hair " Kal office Jana hai mujhe" Shreesha opened her eyes and looked at him with a bit of disappointment . " Naraz na ho biwi , Bas 2 din ke jana hai . Fir we'll be off to our dreamy honeymoon " Shreesha blushed at his words and playfully smacked his arm .

" Hahah " and that sounded melodious to her ears ..

To be continued

Do vote and comment