Chapter 11

Shreesha smiled as she went through her cupboard in the closet . Picking up a saree she walked to the washroom and took a short shower . After coming out she draped the saree and applied a light makeup . " Madam driver sab apka intezar kar rhe hai " A maid informed her making her nod .

 " Madam driver sab apka intezar kar rhe hai " A maid informed her making her nod

She put her sandals and walked out of the room .  As soon as she sat inside the car she received a call from her dear husband   " Baith gyi ap " he asked  " Ji " Shreesha shyly smiled  " Biwi hum mall ke bahar intezar karenge apka " Abhimaan said  " I'll be there in 15 mins " Shreesha said .

She hung off the call and soon they reached her destination . She saw Abhimaan leaning on his car with his phone in his hand . " Hello Yuvraj Sa " she said making him smile wide . " Hello to you too Yuvrani sa " he said pulling her close by her wrist .

" Chale " he asked making her nod , they both entered the mall making the guards bow at them . " Mujhe na kuch Eastern bhi kharid na hai " Shreesha said thinking about how she was wasting his money . " Aapka Jo khwaish " Abhimaan said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear .

Shreesha smiled at him and went to the aisle of jeans . Picking up 2 black , blue and grey one she walked to the aisle of tops and shirts . Her eyes shone seeing the varieties . Shreesha picked a few of plain one colour tshirt , 3 crop tops and few hoodies .

" Bas itna sa , Jaan are you doubting that you're wasting my money " Shreesha looked at the floor hearing his words . " Shreesha this won't be able to move a single note from my treasure . And for your information what mine is yours " Abhimaan said hugging her closer .

" Jii Maan " his hert beat rose again hearing her calling him with the nick name . " Now go and pick whatever you want " she smiled at him and walked to the eastern clothesline . Picking up few sarees and Kurtis , she went to the cashier ...

After  paying they went to his car and rode to their destination . " Yaha , mujhe nhi pata tha ki ap jaise bade business man yaha pe dinner karenge " Shreesha said looking at the old dhaba which is beautifully decorated with shimering lights . " Mujhe mere Baba sa laya karte the yaha " Abhimaan said being a bit emotional..

" Baba sa ki choice boht achi hai , Aur apke bhi , nhi to Aisa khoobsurat biwi kaha kisiko naseeb hoti hai " Shreesha joked trying to light up the mood making Abhimaan chuckle . " You are in my fate Jaan " He said and took her palms kissing the top of it .

" Chale mujhe na ab sabr nahi ho rahi hai " Shreesha said and opened the door. They walked in the dhaba " Khamma Ghani Rana sa " The old man greeted . Abhimaan bend down and touched his feet taking his blessings, Shreesha followed the same

" Baba ap mere favourite lagaiye hum dono ke liye " he politely said and walked to the corner seat near the window .  " Boht khubsurat hai nahi " Shreesha said looking around . A child like amusement shone in her eyes ..soon their order came .

" Chole bhature , wow " Shreesha said and took a bite .. " Kya bat hai Rana sa , Biriyani wo bhi Hyderabad wali " Shreesha teased him making him smile ..they both dig in ..

>>>>>

After two days 

Today is the day they are going to their official honeymoon . " Abeer inform me if there's anything wrong with the deals " he instructed his brother making Prerna sigh . " Abhi beta ap befikar jao  " Prerna said making Abeer and Vidhya nod.

Soon they left the mansion . " Maan hum log to airport road se nahi jarehe hai ? " Shreesha asked being confused making Abhimaan chuckle . " Just wait for it biwi " Abhimaan said . Soon they reached a private port .

" Don't tell me " Shreesha asked astonished to see a big private jet . " Yes biwi , now comeon let's go " he said holding her hands .. after getting settled in the plane took off . " I hope you enjoy our journey " he said and joined their foreheads together . " I'll not because you're taking me to a foreign place .. because you're with me " Shreesha smiled at him and intertwined their hands ...

To be continued

Do vote and comment