Chapter 6

कहानी सुनो, जुबानी सुनो 
मुझे प्यार हुआ था इकरार हुआ था
दीवाना हुआ मस्ताना हुआ तेरी चाहत कितना फसाना
तेरे आने की खुशबू
तेरे जाने का मंजर

🥀🥀🥀

" बहू आप इस कलश को अपने पाओ से स्पर्श करें " Vidhya Ji said to Shreesha who was standing at the doorstep along with Abhimaan and his cousins . She did as her mother-in-law said . The rice filled pot fell on the floor with rice spilling all over the floor .

[ Daughter now kick the pot with your feet]

" आयिए  अंदर  " Prerna said and kept the Bronze plate filled with red water and a long white sheet and invited Shreesha inside . Shreesha kept her foot on the plate and walked towards the hall of the grand house . Everyone clapped and cheered for their new Bhabi ..

[ Come inside ]

" Now time for the ring ceremony " Abeer said showing the two rings in his hand making Abhimaan groan . He was tired and just wanted to rest at this moment . Keya , his Bua's daughter kept a large bowl with milk and rose petals infront of them and made them sit around the bowl .

" Bhai if Bhabi wins then if you have to give whatever she wants .. and bhabi if Bhai wins then he will ask for something in return " Keya explained making them nod . Abeer stirred the rings in the milk and let the couple find it ..

" Comeon bhabi " Keya , Isha shouted making the boys look at them with irritation. Where as  " Come on Bhai you can win this " Abeer , and  Vivek said supporting Abhimaan . Shreesha looked at him with her puppy eyes which melted Abhimaan a little .

" Bhabi no , you can't show those cute eyes to Bhai " Abeer said shaking his head in a no making shreesha pout at him . Meanwhile Abhimaan was noticing all this actions . He found the ring and pushed it into her palm under the milk making her eyes widened .

She looked at him making him nod . She picked her hand up and showed the ring to everyone. Making Her mother in law and Chachi smile while the girls cheered .. " Now Bhai you need to win this time " Vivek said making Abeer nod ..

Abhimaan and Shreesha again started searching for the ring while she was searching she found the other hand missing , she looked up and Saw Abhimaan holding the ring with a smirk on his face. . " beta now both of you slide the rings on your fingers " Prerna said to which Abhimaan and Shreesha nodded ..

" Maa can we rest now " Abhimaan asked to which Vidhya nodded with a smile on her face.   " Abhimaan take Shreesha beta and make sure she is comfortable enough " Vidhya Ji said making her son nod . All of them retired to their own rooms ..

The bedroom which was decorated in rose petals and candles

Washroom --

" You can freshen up first , here's this side is the closet . Your clothes are already arranged " Abhimaan said walked to the other side of the room which lead to a door .  " And this is my mini office room , make sure knock on the door before you enter " Abhimaan stated and went inside the office room ..

Shreesha went inside the closet and took out a cotton kurti and a loose pant . Taking the necessary things she walked to the bathroom to have a warm shower . After 40 mins she came out to see Abhimaan leaning on the couch ..

" You can use the washroom " Shreesha spoke and walked to the mirror .  " Shreesha " he called her making her look at him.   " Mai Left side me sota hu , you can take the other side " He said and walked into the washroom .

[ I sleep on the left side ]

She nodded to herself and applied face cream on her face and balm on her lips before settling on the bed .  " Subha kitne baje uthte ho " she looked at him with what-are-you-talking-about look .

[ At which time do you wake up at morning ]

" It will be easy for me, I wake up early so thought of asking you " Abhimaan said and walked to his side of the bed .  " Umm .. I don't know usually maa wakes me up at 8 am " Shreesha said making him nod . " So jao , mai utha dunga tumhe time par " Saying this he laid down ..

>>>>>

" Shreesha wake up it's already 7:30 , everyone is waiting for you " Abhimaan called her for the 4th time but Shreesha being the sleepyhead she is didn't paid heed to his words .. " Fine " he said and bent down to pick her up making a loud shriek leave her mouth .  " Kya kar rhe ho ap " Shreesha asked clinging on his neck .

[ What are you doing ]

" This was the only option left " he made his way to the washroom and settled her down of the floor . " Freshen up everyone is already up " Abhimaan said and walked out making her blush furiously . She smiled to herself.

Taking a fresh shower she walked out.. and chose a saree for herself .

She paired it with red bangles , red bindi , and pink lipstick

She paired it with red bangles , red bindi , and pink lipstick.  She looked around to see Abhimaan coming out of his office room dresses in a light brown pathani suit . " Ready " he asked making her nod , she finished off her look with sindoor ( Vermilion ) and walked with him out of the room ..

The living room was crowded with the guests .  " Ajao beta , ap logo ka intezar hai" Prerna said and took the newly wed couple to the dinning hall . " Beta about the cooking ceremony we can do it after reception , I know you're tired " Vidhya said making Shreesha smile at her her . They started having breakfast.. after that the elder's blessed them with gifts ..

[ Come dear , we were waiting for you ]

" Stay blessed always"

To be continued

Do vote and comment