Chapter 09

Dhawani House -

" Come Shreesha , Son-in-law didn't come " Mrs Shulekha asked making Shreesha shook her head  " No Maa , he has few important meetings to attend . '' Shreesha smiled at her mother and sat on the couch . " Aur beta sasural kesi lag rahi hai ? " Shulekha asked .

" Bohot achi hai maa , Maa sa aur Kaki sa boht pyare hai . Aur bat Hui Abeer ki to ap jante hai wo kese hai " Shreesha expressed with a huge smile on her face  " Aur Yuvraj Sa " a shy smile crept on Shreesha's face " Wo bhi ache hai " she said  and her mother hooted . " Papa kaha hai " she asked  '' He went to his Showroom " Shulekha said .

Shreesha left for her room to take rest where as

Rajvansh Group of Industries -

" Boss here's the file " his secretary, Mr Kapil passed him the green file which contains the Documents for the upcoming meeting with the Xin's . " Vai Sa " Abeer entered his office . " Mr Kapil make sure to keep the finance department updated " he said dismissing Kapil .

" Yes Abeer " Abhimaan asked . " Vai Bhabi se bat Hua apka " Abhimaan shook his head at this question . It's past lunch time now , and the couple didn't even exchange a word . " Bhabi called me an hour back " His ears perked up . '' And " he asked .

" She said she wanted to call you but was getting nervous " Abhimaan nodded at his words . " I'll call her " he said . After Abeer left his office he picked up his cell and called her

" Hello " a soft voice reached his ears " रानी सा aage se apko ghabrane ki jarurat nahi hai , jab chaho muje call kar sakti hai " her heart skipped a beat hearing him Calling her ' Ranisa ' . " Ji woh muje laga ap busy ho " Shreesha nervously stated .

Truth is that she was waiting for his call . " Acha Ji , Apne lunch Kiya " Abhimaan asked  " Ha aur apne Kiya " she asked back  " yes " A comfortable silence was all they felt . " I'll miss you " a soft inaudible gasp left her mouth ..

" I'll miss you too " Shreesha said blushing furiously . " Shreesha beta " she heard her mother calling " Maa bula rahi hai . " She mumbled ." Hm , I have a meeting in few minutes . Talk to you later , take care " she hummed and before she could reply he hung up the call .

>>>>

Tanveer

It's past 4pm , till the time she reached the Rajvansh Mansion  . A sigh left her lips . Parking her scooty at the parking spot outside the house she went through the large metal gate . " I was called by Mr Abeer as the new nutritionist " she showed her I'd card as well as the card Abeer gave her .

" This way Ms " the guard guided her inside the mansion . On reaching the hall room she found the ladies of the house sitting enjoying their tea . " Good Evening Ma'am , Myself Tanveer . The new nutritionist " She introduced herself ..

Vidhya and Prerna smiled at her and gestured her to take the seat . " खम्मा गनी  रानी सा " Tanveer greeted . "गनी खम्मा" Vidhya said . And they discussed about thier health and the problems they were facing with their health . " As per the symptoms , Rani sa I'll advice you to have healthy meals from today onwards. May I talk to the cook " she asked .

Prerna smiled and guided her to the kitchen  " our Daughter isn't present right now , or else she would be the one discussing the things " Prerna said to which Tanveer nodded with a small smile on her face .

________

The next morning As Abhimaan said he reached his In-laws house right at 8 am .  " खम्मा गनी राणा सा " Mr Dhwani greeted Abhimaan . "घनी खम्मा बाबा' Abhimaan said reaching his father-in-law's feet to take blessings . " Come inside , Shreesha and Shulekha is preparing breakfast " Abhimaan nodded and walked inside .

" Beta Ji have a seat , Shreesha Bring a cup of coffee for Abhimaan Sa " Her heart beat rose hearing his name , she clearly remembered the last night incident .

Her outfit

Her outfit

Last night -

Shreesha tied up her hair in a bun and slipped into her loose tshirt and shorts . Her phone rang indicating someone is calling . Incoming Video call from Husband ♥️ . She picked up the call and smiled at the camera . " Hello " she mumbled sitting on her bed .  " Hello  to you too Biwi " Abhimaan said . " Ap soye Nahi " she said as it's past 12 am .

" I was checking few documents " he said the half truth . The truth is that he is terribly missing her . " Oh " she said  " I'll be awake till midnight , I want you to do one thing " Abhimaan said in his deep voice    . She raised her eyebrows " Stay on the call till I sleep " her eyes widened..

" But " he gave her a glare making her shut her mouth , and this is how their night passed

-----

Preparing his coffee she walked out of the kitchen .  " Here's your coffee " She said placing the cup infront of him ." I have made Poha and Dal Kachori " Shulekha said and placed the dishes on the table . Shreesha who was sitting beside Abhimaan looked at him and captured his mesmerizing features through her eyes . " Ap itna bhi dekho mat , I'm all yours " he said with a slight smirk on his face. 

Her eyes widened and a deep blush crept on her cheeks .  " I wasn't stating " she mumbled fiddling with her fork.  Abhimaan passed her a smirk before continuing eating ...

His outfit -

His outfit -

To be continued --

Do vote and comment