Chapter 04

Later that night , Shreesha was sitting by the window side of her room looking at the round white moon which was at it's full glory . Her trance broke when she heard shuffling near the wooden side.  On looking down she saw a figure climbing through the pipe .

"क-कोन है " she stuttered feeling scared but before she could utter any other word the figure jumped infront of her making her flinch back . "अभिमान जी आप यह " she looked at with wide eyes . " Yes , Actually I came here to ask for your forgiveness . Shreesha look I'm not the type of guy who'll go all romantic for the wedding " Abhimaan spoke .

" Jii , I know . रानीसा already told me about your workaholic nature " Shreesha spoke making Abhiman sigh . He took out the golden wrapped box from his pocket and handed it to Shreesha . " It's हल्दी  tomorrow, I want you to wear it from tomorrow onwards " Abhimaan spoke and before Shreesha could say anything he jumped out from her room .

A long sigh left her mouth , she looked at the golden box and was going to open it when she heard a knock . Hurriedly keeping the box under the pillow she went to open the door . " मां  " Shreesha voiced out making her mom smile .

" I wanted to have a chat with my daughter .. पता नहीं फिर कब ये तुम्हें देख सकु अपने अखो के सामने " Shulekha spoke with tears in her eyes . " Maa please don't talk like this . I'm your daughter and no one is going to take me away from you " Shreesha spoke making her mom chuckle .

" बुद्धू tomorrow is your हल्दी  . And the day after tomorrow you'll become a Rajvansh . " Sulekha smiled at her daughter patting her head . " Maa , I'll come home every Saturday to our house . And Will watch that favourite serial of yours with you " Shreesha spoke .

Sulekha hit her shoulder , clearly knowing that her daughter is mocking her .. and they talked with eachother for few other minutes before going to sleep . Shreesha sighed and looked at her room . From the past 18 years she is staying in this room , how can she leave this and move to some different house .

Shreesha smiled looking at the familiar golden box peeking out beneath the pillow . Grabbing the box she opened it , a huge smile appeared on her face seeing the present . It was pair of beautiful anklet . She took the golden thing in her palm and kissed it . It was her first present from her husband afterall ..

 It was her first present from her husband afterall

>>>

At Rajvansh Mansion -

"भाई , did you give the present to भाभी " Abeer asked to Abhimaan who was sitting on the balcony chair of his room with his laptop . Abhimaan just nodded at his words . " Bhai you are sounding dull . Did something happen " Abeer asked sitting beside Abhimaan . " Yes for you I have to climb that freaking water pipe up to her room " Abhimaan glared at his brother .

" But Bhai I didn't tell you to climb the Pipe . You could have simply rang the doorbell " Abeer said making Abhimaan clench his fingers . " You know what , Chachi says the correct . Once a donkey always a donkey " Abhimaan said and walked away from the balcony leaving a dumbfounded Abeer alone .

___________

The next day both the Rajvansh and Dhwani house was a chaos . Everyone was busy arranging things . Yelling , laughing were heard . " Prerna Hurry , and take the bowl of haldi to the Dhwani house " Vidhya spoke and handed Prerna the haldi bowl. Abeer who was pouring down the yellow water on Abhimaan laughed out seeing his brother's angry face .

" Abeer let's go . Samaira come with me too " Prerna said and called for Abeer and Samaira who is their cousin sister . The three of them left for the Dhwani house with the haldi .

Meanwhile , Shreesha was getting ready for the haldi function when the cousins came for her to the room . " Dii let's go, जीजा's family came with the haldi " Tuhina, one of her cousin said to which she nodded . She picked up her lehenga and walked downstairs..

 She picked up her lehenga and walked downstairs

Prerna smiled at Shreesha and blessed her . While Abeer smiled hearing the anklet sound . " Bhabi you liked the gift " Shreesha smiled and nodded shrugging off the frown .

Tomorrow is her शादी ---