Chapter 10

" So Jaan how was your night ? " Shreesha's heart beat rose on hearing the new way of addressing her " Jii , it was good " she said looking down at her newly manicured nails . " Aap kab soye the " as far as she know she slept in the mid of talking . " 2am , you were fast asleep . " Shreesha nodded at his words

" Abeer hired a nutritionist for Maa and Kaki sa '' Abhimaan said keeping his eyes on the road  " that's good , they should be healthy at this moment " Shreesha said , she really cared about those two kind ladies . " Mhm " Abhimaan hummed . Soon they reached their home .

" Shreesha " Abhimaan called for her making her turn her head towards him . He rose from his seat and pulled her tiny body in his rough and strong embrace .. " I was missing this " he mumbled in her hair making her smile and hug him back.  " Maan" she mumbled against his chest .

" Did you just called me Maan ? " Shreesha nodded  " yeah I have every right to give you a nick name , Don't I " Shreesha asked while squinting her eyes at him making him laugh out  " Ofcourse Jaan ap hi ka hu " he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear making her shy ..

" Andar jao , me office mein rahunga kuch chaiye hoga to call me up " He said making her nod , she hurriedly left the car not before pecking his forehead .. this little affection of hers is making him crazy ..

>>>>

Shreesha entered the house and found a young lady giving instructions to the Cook .. " Hey " Shreesha called her  " oh hi " Tanveer turned around to see Shreesha standing . Yesterday Mrs Prerna and Rani sa showed her Yuvraaj's wedding pictures .

" I guess you're Tanveer " Shreesha politely said making Tanveer nod .  " Cool , I'm Shreesha   . Abhimaan's Wife " Shreesha introduced herself . " Nice to meet you Yuvrani " Tanveer said .

" Slide off the formalities , call me Shreesha " Shreesha smiled at her " Can I get a coffee ? " They heard Abeer's voice . " Bhabi ap kab ayi " Abeer asked in a whining tone , he missed Shreesha . " Bas abhi , acha Tanveer me chalti hu . Ramu kaka Abeer ka coffee bana dijiye please " She said and left the kitchen .

Tanveer went to sat at the corner stools with the diary in her hand.  " Ms Singh " Abeer called her " I hope you're doing your work properly . Look I don't want any mistakes regarding this . " Abeer said in his strict tone making her sigh .

" Mr Rajvansh rest assured , Yuvraj Sa already checked my biodata " Tanveer said making him nod , soon he left with his coffee ..

__________

It was 9pm by that time Abhimaan arrived  , he found Shreesha standing infront of the fountain in the garden . He walked up behind her and back hugged her  " Ap yaha kya kar rehi hai " he said snuggling in her shoulder .. " kuch nhi apka intezar " she said and held his hand which was laying above her stomach .

" Esha , Saturday hum apne honeymoon ke liye jayenge " her cheeks heated up  " Saturday , kuch jyada jaldi nahi ho gya " Shreesha asked  " it's been days after our wedding , ab kya Miya biwi ko apne honeymoon ke liye aur intezar karna padega" Abhimaan said making her shook her head .

It's Wednesday so they have 2 more days . " Wese where are we going ? " She asked playing with his wrist watch  " Switzerland " he said shocking her to the core .. " hayee , kitna romantic ho ap " she said teasing him making him chuckle .

" Abhi dekhi kaha ho " he said making her chuckle ..

>>>>
The next morning they informed the members about their departure .. " Mere pas na Western outfits boht Kam hai " Shreesha said while she searched the wardrobe  " My driver will pick you at 6pm , be ready we will be shopping and will have dinner outside "  Abhimaan said as he adjusted his cufflinks .

" A date " Abhimaan nodded at her " Yes my first date with my lovely wife " he pecked her forehead and left for office .

To be continued

Next chapter will be their first date , and their starting of honeymoon ---

Do vote and comment