Chapter 21

Shreesha blinked her eyes open only to see Abhimaan staring at her face.  " Why are you staring at me ? " She asked getting shy under his strong gaze . " Me apne khubsurat biwi ko dekh rha tha " Abhimaan said and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear . " Maan time kitna hua hai" she asked

" Way to spoil the mood Mrs Abhimaan , kuch jyada nahi it's just 11 am " she let out a gasp hearing his statement . " You have your office right , Maan you're late " she tried to get up but her husband pulled her back  " It's Sunday biwi. Relax " he caressed her cheek making her lean more to his touch .

" Shreesha niche ajao " she heard her mom yell from Downstairs . " Maa bula Rahi hai " she whispered against his lips making him hum.  " Maa can wait for few minutes but your husband can't " he kept his lips on her soft ones making her moan in ecstasy ..

He pulled her closer by her waist and hungrily kissed her . After few seconds he left her making her blush " main wo , washroom -- " saying this she ran out of the bed to the washroom . After taking a fresh shower she walked out in a new Jodi . She looked at Abhimaan who was immersed in talking .

Taking a pinch of sindoor she applied it on her hair partition and then applied a light makeup on her face

Taking a pinch of sindoor she applied it on her hair partition and then applied a light makeup on her face . " Ruchika I'm going to spend my day with my wife so stay away " she heard him saying these words .

Abhimaan looked at her and smiled " Don't fucking disturb me " saying this he hung up the call . She looked at him with raised eyebrows " She was asking me to join her for lunch " he said making her nod at him .

" Mar dalne ka irada hai kya biwi" he said looking at her from head to toe making her shy    . " Shreesha uth jao beta " she again heard her mother yell at her . " Fresh ho jaye , me jarehi hu niche . " He nodded at her .

" Shreesha this came for Abhimaan beta " she heard a knock on her door . She walked towards it and opened it to see a new pair of clothes for Abhimaan. " Jii Maa , me bas arehi hu " Mrs Dhwani smiled at her and nodded ..

" Here's your clothes Maan , and I'm going downstairs " she kept the pressed suit on the bed and walked downstairs ..

>>>

After having breakfast with his in-laws they left for his house . " Esha there's a business party tonight " she looked at him  " Maan this will be our first party together " she looked at him and smiled .

He smiled back at her  " It's a business party for sure but there will be music and I'm sure you're going to enjoy it there . Just don't try to talk with the family ladies they'll bore you out " he said to which she nodded at him .

After reaching home she saw Tanveer and pulled her to the kitchen  " Tanveer I have a party to attend tonight with Abhimaan " she chew her lips in tension . " It's not a problem Mrs Rajvansh , I have a friend who is interested in makeup and costumes . I'll give her a call " she nodded at Tanveer and went to greet her in-laws .

" Shreesha beta ap shopping par jareho ? " Vidhya jii asked " Bhabhi Sa , she and Tanveer will go together " Chachi said . " Sure but make sure you guys are safe and sound " Shreesha smiled at her and nodded before going to their bedroom to inform Abhimaan about her departure .

" Abhi to aye hai itne jaldi kyu Jana hai " he pulled her by her waist . " Because I have no party outfits" she said and rounded her arms around his neck making him smile " You look beautiful in every outfit " he booped her nose with his and smiled .

" Chalien me late ho Rahi hu, Tanveer is waiting " she bid her bye and went out ---

>>>

After shopping she came back at sharp 4pm .. " Shreesha hurry take a shower I'll start with your makeup " Kavya hurried because they have just 2 hours to get her ready .

Shreesha took shower and wore her dress . " Wow I must say you look gorgeous Mrs Rajvansh" Tanveer said making her smile at her . Kavya started her makeup and till 6 they're done with the hair and makeup .

" And you're ready to slay " Kavya whistled making her shy ..

She walked downstairs to see Abhimaan In his Armani Suit . And he looked delicious .. " I'm ready " Abhimaan looked at her and felt like the luckiest person on the earth . " I won't like if I have to beat guys tonight " he held her waist and lead her to the car

" Fucking lavishing biwi " she smiled at him and thanked him ....

Abhimaan ---

To be continued 👍