Chapter 13 (18+ )

Shreesha felt shy wearing these clothes , it's not like she never wore Western clothes but going out with her husband In a foreign place made her a bit insecure .. " Ravishing " Abhimaan whispered near her mirror . She looked at the mirror to see her husband hugging her from behind .  " Shall we Hanımım  " Shreesha smiled at him and nodded .

" Maan where are we going ? " Shreesha asked as they step out of the house to the porch . It's already 8pm so that's a obvious fact that they're going out for dinner but where ,  " Somewhere love " he kissed the top of her palms ..

After a journey of 30 mins they reached a posh restuarant .. " Hoş geldiniz Bay ve Bayan Rajvansh. Umarım hizmetimizi beğenirsiniz " The Manager said with a small smile on his face . "Memnuniyetle Bay Yedin " Abhimaan said and walked inside the Restaurant to his reserved cabin .

[ Welcome Mr and Mrs Rajvansh , Hope you like our service ]

[ Gladly Mr Yedin]

" It's so beautiful " Shreesha said looking at the surrounding .. soon their order came and they digged in .

 soon their order came and they digged in

.>>>>

Mature Content Ahead -

" Did I tell you how beautiful you were looking tonight " Abhimaan snuggled his face in the crook of her neck . Shreesha felt ticklish when Abhimaan started planting sloppy kisses on her neck . " Maan " a soft sigh left her mouth when he nibbled her soft skin with his teeth ..

" May I " she silently nod her head , Abhimaan raised his head to catch her lips. Tugging her lips with his sharp teeth , he sucked her . After a heavy makeout he left her panting . Laying her on the bed he gently undid the straps of her dress making her face go red in shyness .

" So fucking beautiful " he graced his nose on the mole on her skin.  He licked her shoulder making her shiver . A soft Moan left her mouth . " Soft " he tugged down the dress leaving her breast exposed to his hungry eyes . Leaving a soft kiss on her erect nipple he sucked on it leaving her moaning and panting .

" Maan " a sharp moan left her mouth feeling the peak of pleasure . Shreesha felt something in her lower crotch . " Please " Shreesha bit her lips to stop her pleadings . Abhimaan feasted on her breast before giving her a peck on her lips . He kissed down her tummy to her lower part .

Blowing on her lips he kissed the top of her panty . He took off her panty and felt the pleasure smelling the heavenly smell . " Fuck " a sharp hiss left his mouth seeing the lips glistening with fluids . He licked a strip making her moan . Hungrily he gripped her thighs and digged in between her legs .

After a lot of moaning and groaning finally Shreesha felt her orgasam flowing out . Her breast heaving up and down . Abhimaan lifted his head up and went to kiss her lips  " You taste blissful Love " they shared a passionate kiss ..

He unbuckled his pants and positioned his length between her legs . " It will hurt at first " he warned her but she nodded giving him the permission . Rubbing the tip of his dick on her clitoris he entered it.  " Maan it hurts " Shreesha cried out feeling the immense pain yet pleasure ..

Abhimaan tucked her nipples with his lips to lessen the pain .  " Shh it'll go away " after a while Abhimaan started thrusting .  " Maan , ohh " she scratched his back with her nails .  " So fucking warm " his thrusts increased its pace .

" Aaah Maan "  " Fuckk " they both moaned when they reached their peak . Abhimaan gave his last thrust with his semen flowing down her thighs . " That was so wonderful Love " he pecked her lips making her smile weakly at him .  " Do you want to take a warm bath " Abhimaan asked making her nod .

He lifted her in his arms and took her to the washroom . Keeping her down in the tub filled with warm water he went out to give her some privacy .

" Maan " after they both took their seperate bath , they laid down on the bed in each other's arms .  " Yes Love " Abhimaan whispered .. " thank you for being gentle " she whispered feeling tired and sleepy making Abhimaan smile .. " ofcourse Love " he said and pecked her forehead before heading to slumber .

To be continued

Do vote and comment