Chapter 14 { 18+ }

" Desert " Shreesha stuttered making Abhimaan smirk . He removed her hair to the right shoulder leaving her left one bare for his Hungry eyes and lips . Attaching his lips to her shoulder he gave it a long peck . " Maan " Shreesha moaned at the feeling..

" Turn around love " She turned around and felt her lips taken by his . His soft , wet lips were sucking his her soft ones making her moan . Abhimaan left her lips after a moment , she looked into his eyes . " Ijazat hai " he asked making her nod .

Abhimaan grabbed her hips and pulled her closer , Using his free hand he opened the zip of her dress making it shrink back. " Jump " she hesitantly wrapped her legs around his torso . " Me heavy hu , niche utar dijiye " She mumbled feeling embarrassed because of her Weight .

" How much do you weight ? " Abhimaan asked her making her more insecure  " 53 kgs " She mumbled in his neck making him laugh out  " Jaana I have picked up more weight than this . Don't worry your husband is stronger than you think ..and for your information you're not heavy , this is a normal weight a girl should have " saying this he carried her to the washroom .

Slamming her to the wall he sucked her lips hungrily . " Switch on the shower " he said in his hoarse deep voice . She did it making him smile at her . " You drive me crazy Jaana " he fondled with her soft breasts making her gasp at the sudden touch . " Ohh Maan" she thrusts her fingers through his thick hairs and tugged at it .

He bent down a bit and wrapped his lips around her perked nipples making her arch her back . Shreesha grabbed his shoulders for support . " Jaana " he groaned feeling her bare crotch on his length . " Fuck I can't control any more " He thrust his junior In her wet lips making her groan in pain .

" Ahhh .. slow down Maan " both were drenched in cold water , while Abhimaan's thrusts were getting more wild than before . He grabbed her back to steady her body on his . Her legs were tightly wrapped around his torso .

The bathroom was filled with the sounds of slapping, moaning of the two lovers .  " Fuck Jaana I'm coming " he said and filled her womb with his semen making her sigh with content ..

>>>>

After two days >

" Jaana packing kar liya tumne ? " Abhimaan asked looking at the sulking Shreesha who is not at all happy . " Jaana I know I ruined our honeymoon but it's important " he spoke taking a seat infront of her making her turn her back towards him .

" Hum logo se jyada important hai apke ye meeting . Cancel kar dena please mujhe aur din guzar ni hai yaha " It's true that they decided to stay in Istanbul for 7 days and it's just the 5 day they are going back . " Jaana try to understand , The Persians are important for our company " he gave her his oh-so-innocent puppy eyes making her huff .

" Thik hai " saying this she zipped up the zip of her trolley bag .

_____

Rajvansh Mansion -

" Areh beta ap log to Wednesday ko aane wale the ? " Prerna questioned Shreesha who was walking inside the mansion with a sad face . " Ji Chachi , Abhimaan Ji ke important client's aye hai " Shreesha said making Vidhya Ji frown . " Mai kya Karu Abhi ka , Shreesha beta ap fikar na karo hum bolenge Use " Shreesha sheepishly smiled at them making them chuckle ..

It's past 8pm when both the brother's entered the mansion with a tired face . " Ahem " they stopped in their tracks and looked at the head of the family .. " Yuvraj Sa apne Hume dukh pauchya " Vidhya Ji spoke with Prerna nodding her head .

" What did I do Maa Sa ? " Abhimaan asked being clueless of the situation .. " kya kiya , Haye Haye besharam pucho kya nahi kiya . Why did you drag my daughter from her blissful days for your gutter like meeting .. dekho Abhimaan jitna apke liye ye meeting important hai utna hi Shreesha ka dhyan rakna bhi important hai . Meri beti kitni sad thi pura din " Vidhya ji shook her head .

Abhimaan sighed and looked behind his chachi and saw his wife giggling silently .. " oh so madam Ji ne sikhayat ki hai "   " Maa Sa I'm sorry Aage se aisa nahi hoga ..aur Shreesha jara upar chalo mere sath " he said with a hidden smirk on his face making Shreesha gulp .

" Ji wo - wo Mujhe chai banani hai Abeer ke liye " Poor Abeer who was standing trying to control his laugh paused and looked at his bhabi with wide eyes .. " Ha Chai , bhabi - " he said but Shreesha paid no heed and walked to the kitchen . " I'm waiting for you come within a minute " Saying this Abhimaan dashed to his room ..

" Kaha Mar gayi " Shreesha thought while standing infront of their room's door . She peeked in and saw no one inside . Smiling to herself she walked inside but as soon she did she heard the Lock of the door getting clicked .. Shreesha turned around to see Abhimaan in his same attire standing infront of her with his arms wrapped infront of his chest .

" Sikhayat kar rahi thi ap " he asked striding towards her .. " Mai to bas bata rahi thi " she said flashing him her most innocent face making him smirk . He pulled her closer  " Ab seh lo " and started tickling her waist making her laugh out loud . " Na kare" she tried stopping him but he didn't .

" Aur Karo Sikhayat " He laughed out along with her . After torturing her for few more minutes he kissed her forehead and pecked her lips . " Abhimaan , Shreesha niche ajaye Dinner lag gyi hai " Abhimaan sighed making Shreesha laugh out seeing his frustrated face ..

To be continued 😄

...

Do vote and comment ☺️