Chapter 18

Abhimaan pulled her closer by her waist making her gasp  " Maan ye ladies washroom hai " she wiggled in his arms making him smirk  " I don't care , how can I control when my wife is looking so damn beautiful" Abhimaan kissed her nape .

" Maan koi ajayega " Shreesha whined making her husband chuckle . " Relax esha " he turned her around and kissed her luscious lips making her moan .. He pressed her waist to make it more erotic ..

" Oh I'm so sorry " someone said from behind .. Abhimaan parted away from her and looked behind to see Ruchika standing. " What are you doing here ? " Shreesha asked  " Actually Abhimaan Sir called me a while ago and asked me to come here " Shreesha looked at Abhimaan in disbelief.

" Shreesha listen to me " Abhimaan went behind her but Shreesha walked away from there . Ruchika walked to him and held his arm  " Sir Did I say anything wrong " Ruchika asked making Abhimaan sigh  " Ruchika Did you talk with the manager " Abhimaan came straight to the point .

" Yes Sir " Ruchika sighed looking at his retreating figure . " Abhi to starting hai " She smirked like the villain she is ..

>>>>

" Shreesha talk to me " Abhimaan held her elbow  " Kya bat Karu , Kyu bulaya use apne " Shreesha asked  " we had something to discuss with the manager " Shreesha rolled her eyes  " Abeer tha na yaha " She said
" Shreesha ab itni choti si bat par itna kyu gussa kar Rahi ho " Abhimaan said with a frustrated sigh

" Sorry .. I'm going "  Shreesha said and left the place .. on her way back home she told the driver to stop at the pet shop .. " Hello Ma'am how can I help you " The receptionist smiled at her .. " I want a dog " Shreesha smiled at her ..

" Sure ma'am this way please " she leads the way to the dog counter . " Ma'am this is our latest breed of dog , Pomerarian " Shreesha looked at the cute stuff with adoration.  " He is so cute , How much is his price " The staff took out the puppy and kept it in the carton .. " Ma'am it'll cost you 90,000 with it's necessary items " Shreesha paid the receptionist and took the new member with her ..

:::::::

" Hello everyone I have a suprise for you " Shreesha excitedly said and kept the basket on the floor . * Woop * everyone gasped looking at the cute puppy sitting infront of them .   " Bhabi he is so cute " Abeer ran to the doggy and took it in his arms.  " Beta really this is such an awesome suprise " Vidhya Ji said

Abhimaan walked downstairs to see Shreesha smiling at something . " What's going on" He asked making the atmosphere silent .  " Vai look bhabi ne kitna cute sa puppy layi hai" Abeer gushed over him .  " Shreesha upar chalo " Abhimaan said making her glare at him .

" Maa kya nam rakhe " she patted his head  " Laddo kesa rehega , dekho itna gol sa hai " Abeer said making everyone laugh.  " Thik hai to ajse Apka naam Ladoo hai " Shreesha hugged the little one making everyone smile ..

" Areh Abhi beta ap itna kyu shant ho " Prerna asked  .  " Kuch nahi Chachi Sa bas tired feel kar rha hu " Abhimaan said.  " Maa can we take the store room for our Laddo's new room , I'll ask the cleaners to clean it and will design it on my own " Shreesha asked .

" Ofcourse beta , Ap to Laddo humare family member hai " Vidhya Ji said making her nod ..

Our laddoo ❤️

To be continued

Sorry for not updating for days .

Do vote and comment ☺️