Chapter 08

Tanveer Singh's POV :

" Papa  How many times did I tell you not to eat those Oily food it's nor good for your health " Tanveer spoke with her hands on her hipa trying to intimidate her father . " Beta  ab nahi khaunga to kab , kya pata bhagwan ka call kab ajaye " Varun Singh laughed out .

" Aisa na bole Papa , apke Ilawa mere paas or koi nahi hai " Tanveer side hugged her father making her dad sigh ,  " Ha ha beta , bas majak kar Raha hu " Varun patted her daughter's head .

After completing their breakfast she left for her clinic. On her way she took some food for herself . " Good Morning Ms Singh " her assistant/ friend spoke in a professional way. " Good morning , Rina any appointment for today " she asked taking her seat . " Yes with Mr Singhaniya " Tanveer nodded

>>>>>>

Singhaniya Mansion -

Abhimaan :

A low groan left his mouth hearing the so called annoying sound of the dryer . He blinked his eyes to get a clear view of his surroundings and found his wife standing infront of the mirror in all her glory . Just when he was about to get up her phone rang . " Subha subha kisne call Kiya ab " Shreesha huffed ..

She climbed up the bed and looked for her phone which was kept at the night stand . Bending over Abhimaan she tried to take her phone . When  " Aram se biwi " her breath hitched when His rough veiny arms got wrapped around her bare waist .

" Ap- ap soye nahi " She mentally slapped herself for getting nervous . " How can I , when my hot wife is bending all over me " he spoke in his deep morning husky voice making her shudder .. " Phone " he hummed at her words . Leaving her there he rolled to the other side of the bed . " Jii maa " he heard her voice .

After 20 mins he came out of the washroom wearing his pants

After 20 mins he came out of the washroom wearing his pants. " Maa ki call ayi thi , aj Jana hai hume " she said wearing her earrings . " What do you mean by Jana hai " Abhimaan asked taking out his dark brown shirt .  " Rasam hai , Ap muje drop karde please " she said .

Abhimaan walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist making her breath hitched .. " kitne din ke liye biwi " she closed her eyes feeling the pleasure at his sudden torture on her belly button . " Kal tak " she mumbled . " Hmm " he said with a smirk on his face .

" Let's go downstairs biwi , sab wait kar rehe hai " he said

On reaching downstairs they found Abeer talking with his parents " bade maa I have decided that I'll hire a nutritionist for you guys " Abeer spoke   " Par kyu  beta hum thik hi to hai " His mother said ..

" Abeer is right maa , we should hire a nutritionist for you guys.  " Abhimaan agreed with his brother.  " To beta ap ready ho " Vidhya asked to which Shreesha nodded . " Abeer did you look for the nutritionist " Abhimaan asked serving himself an avocado sandwich ..

" Ji vai , she is Tanveer Singh one of the best nutritionist in Jaipur " Abhimaan nodded at his words ..
Soon after having breakfast Abhimaan and Shreesha left for her house and Abeer left for The nutritionist .  " Esha " Abhimaan called her .

" Ji " she looked at him who is focused on driving .. " call me if you need anything " she nodded at his words . They reached their house in an hour and half  " Bye take care of yourself " Shreesha spoke . Abhimaan caught her wrist and pulled her closer to him  " Kal subha lene aunga " saying this he pressed his lips on her forehead making her close her eyes . " Ji " she said taking his palm in her hand and kissed his knuckles. ..

>>

Abeer

On reaching the clinic he got out of the car and walked towards the small  house like office .. " Morning Mr Singhaniya, Ms Singh is waiting for you " he nodded at the assistant's words and walked inside a cabin .

" Have a seat " Tanveer politely said.  " Ms Singh as you know We want to hire you as my mom's and Aunt's personal Receptionist " Tanveer nodded at his words . " Look Ms Singh , as you know that hiring required a lot of formalities..as per the rules you aren't allowed to work with any other patient " Abeer said

Tanveer nodded before speaking " I'm well aware of the rules Mr Singhaniya , and about working with other patient I'll leave that to my other group .. " Tanveer spoke . Abeer nodded before standing up . " Here's the house card . Be there at sharp 4pm . " Saying this he walked out of the clinic ..

To be continued

Finally the  second female and male lead came to the scene ---

Do vote and comment