Chapter 22

The couple made their way to the carpet , while the photographer's are busy clicking the pictures of them .

Abhimaan leaned down a little and whispered  " Just hope Biwi that I don't kill anyone tonight " Shreesha rolled her eyes looking at him " Control yourself Maan , and why will you kill anyone ? " She asked looking at him making him sigh ,

" Bhagwan Maine bholi biwi manga tha itni bholi bhi nhi " he closed his eyes and opened them back " kuch nhi biwi aao chale " he held the back of her waist and led her the way

Shreesha who was feeling uneasy from the stares held Abhimaan's hand . "it's okay me hu na " he assured her making her smile at this words.  " Mr Rajvansh I'm glad that you came " Mr Avasthi , the host of the party walked forward .

To his question Abhimaan gave him a firm nod . " Is that Tiffany&Co " Shreesha and Abhimaan visibly cringed at the tone , there comes Riya Avasthi . " Yes it is " Shreesha replies politely.  " That's a newly launched design , I love the piece" Riya Avasthi said .

" Mr Rajvansh meet my daughter , A fashion designer working under Manish Malhotra " Riya Avasthi smiled at the couple . Abhimaan just gave his usual nod . Avasthi led them to the table and ordered drinks for them .

An hour later

" Tell me again why am I not with you in our blanket watching your Disney movies" Abhimaan groaned making Shreesha chuckle  " Kyuki Saheb him apke business party me hai " Abhimaan just pecked her knuckles and nodded .

" We can ditch it if you want " Shreesha looked at him hopefully " We can ? " Abhimaan just nodded and stood up with Shreesha . His right hand man informed Avasthi about his departure ..

>>>

Night passed , the following morning Shreesha decided to have a talk with Abeer . " Abeer me aandar ajau ? " Shreesha knocked on the door . " Aaiye na Bhabi Sa " Shreesha smiled at him and sat on the chair .

" Maine notice Kiya , apko Tanveer pasand hai ? "
Abeer got shocked hearing her statement .. he tries to cover his actions by saying  " Kaisi bate kar Rahi hai ap bhabi sa "

" Ap humse nazre na chupaiye , Devar Ji mujhe pata hai apko unko chahte hai " Shreesha smiled

" Par Bhai nhi Manenge " Abeer sighed

" Aur wo kyu " Shreesha asked .

" Tanveer ka parivar nhi hai bhabi , sirf unke papa hai " Shreesha nodded at him . " Ap pareshan na ho I'll manage your brother . " She smiled at him and left his room .

At night after dinner they both were cuddling Shreesha asked " Maan apne Abeer Ke bare kuch socha " she asked playing with the buttons of his kurta . " Hmm ? "  He replied

" Abeer ke shadi ke bare main , unka umar ho rha hai " Shreesha said.  " Avasthi  , Mr Avasthi was taking about his daughter " Shreesha got up from her position and looked at him

" Wo ladki , ladki beshak achi hai par Abeer ke choice ka kya " Abhimaan pulled her back on his chest and said   " Saf bate Karo biwi , apko koi pasand hai humare Abeer k liye ? " He asked while patting her head .

" Ji , Mujhe Tanveer pasand hain" he hummed and said " Humari pasand na pasand se bar kar Chachi Sa ki pasand matter karegi " Shreesha nodded and looked up at Abhimaan ..

" Abeer ko Tanveer pasand hai , sab acha hoga agar chachi Sa ko ye rishta manjoor hogi " Abhimaan nodded and kissed her forehead.

" Meri biwi boht samajdar nikli " he teased her making her smile and hide her face in his chest..

To be continued>>