Chapter 19

Abhimaan's Point of view ~

Ok I get it she is upset with me but what's with her ignoring me and paying more attention to that little pup . '' Shreesha talk to me atleast '' yes I'm desperate , desperate for her attention  " Jaan dekho meri taraf " he spoke and sat infront of her .

" I have called Ruchika for an important work , and I'm sorry she came in between us "    Abhimaan said holding her hands making her sigh  " Fine and this will be the last time I'm forgetting you. From next time you'll have to sleep on the couch " He chuckled at her answer and nodded .

* Bark* 

" Oops I forgot to introduce you to him , Ladoo meet your papa " his heart swelled in happiness  '' Papa meet our son " Shreesha held ladoo's hand out for a handshake with Abhimaan . Abhimaan bent forward and kissed Ladoo's forehead ..

>>>

Shreesha kept the sleeping Ladoo on the bean bag and went to the bed where her husband was working . " Maan ladoo kitna pyara hai na " She asked to which Abhimaan nodded . '' Esha tum so jao I need to work on this presentation " Abhimaan said and gave a peck on her forehead .

Shreesha smiled at him and nodded before drifting off to sleep .

It was 7 am in the morning when Shreesha woke up , she looked at her surrounding and saw Ladoo but not his father . Shreesha took her phone and dialled his number  " Maan Ap kaha ho " she asked '' Sorry but Abhimaan is not available at this moment " saying this the person hung up the call .

By her voice Shreesha knew that Ruchika was the one  . Sighing to herself she got up from the bed and made her way to the little Boy . " Good morning Baby. Apko achi neend ayi thi " In response Ladoo licked her hand making her smile at him .  " Ap thoda wait Karo mumma abhi ayi washroom se " Shreesha walked inside the washroom to get freshen up .

She wore a sky blue suit for the day and walked downstairs with ladoo in her arms

She wore a sky blue suit for the day and walked downstairs with ladoo in her arms .. " Good morning '' she said to the ladies and bent down to touch their feet .. " Good morning beta , Abhimaan Nazar nhi araha " Prerna asked  " Maa Bhai went to his office early morning " Abeer said .

" Bhabi ladoo ko mujhe de '  Abeer took Ladoo from Shreesha to which she smiled at him .  " Shreesha beta nasta karlo " her thoughts went to Abhimaan. Whether he had his breakfast or not  " Abeer ap office nhi jaoge ? " Shreesha asked .

" Jaunga Bhabi , 9 baje " he looked at his watch and answered .. Vidhya ji and Prerna Ji were busy in talking about the upcoming Puja . " beer I don't think your Bhai has taken his breakfast , I'll pack some for him .. can you please take it with you " Abeer passed her a teasing smile .

" Ap bhi chalo , Bhai apko dekhenge to  unka stress Kam ho jayega " Abeer said making her nod  She packed his breakfast and walked to the elder's .  " Maa I'm going with Abeer , Unhone breakfast nhi kiya hoga shayad " Shreesha answered.

" Yeh tune bohot acha Kiya beta , Abeer apne bhabi ko lekar jao " Vidhya Ji said making him nod . After giving Ladoo his food they went to his office..

>>>

* 12th floor *

" Bhabi that one is bhai's office " he pointed to the only room in this floor . Shreesha walked to the office nd held the door knob . " Maan --- " she looked at the sight in disbelief . There sat Ruchika and Abhimaan close to each other with food plates infront of them .. " Shreesha ' Abhimaan called her .

" I thought that you didn't have your  breakfast " she said . " Shreesha I didn't know that you were coming  , and Ruchikawas hungry so I ordered this " Shreesha just gave him a forced smile .

" It's okay , Ap kab wapas arehe ho ''  Shreesha asked to which Abhimaan sighed " I'll be late today " Shreesha just gave him a blank stare . t's her parent's 26th Anniversary today and the whole family was invited.  " You do remember that it's Maa baba's anniversary today " Abhimaan let out a sigh .

" Fine I'll be there by 7 " she nodded at him and walked out of the office with her lunch box in her hand ..

>>>>

Do vote and comment ☺️

It'll be 80k soon , thanks for the love and support 💕