Chapter 12

" My life wake up " a soft whisper made Shreesha stir in her sleep . She slowly opened her eyes and saw Abhimaan leaning over her .  " Hum log pauch gye ? " She asked to which Abhimaan shook his head .  " Nope , you've been sleeping since 3 hours . So though of waking you up " Abhimaan tucked a silky strand of her hair .

[ Did we reach ]

" Oh , wait I'll get freshen up " Saying this she ran to the washroom . Taking a small yet warm shower she quickly wrapped herself in a warm boyfriend shirt and leggings .  " Let's go " her husband strode towards the door which leads to the hall .

" Good Afternoon Sir and Ma'am , May I know what will you have for lunch " the flight attendant politely asked them . " Can We have some laccha Paratha and butter paneer" Shreesha asked .  " Sure ma'am and for you sir " Abhimaan thought for a sec then replied  " same as hers , just add Two slice of Choco fudge cake " Abhimaan said .

Soon their food arrived and they happily digged in . " Maan, apne bataya nahi hum log kaha jarehe hai " Shreesha asked leaning her head on Abhimaan's shoulder with a book in her hand .  " Suprise Jaan " he kissed her forehead before keeping his eyes on his laptops .

[ Maan , you didn't tell me where are we going ? " ]

[ Suprise my Life ]

Shreesha huffed before continuing reading her book .

After few more hours of sitting and gossiping they reached their destination .  " Hoş geldiniz Bay ve Bayan Rajvansh " a man in his mid forties greeted them .  " Teşekkür ederim Aydın bey " Abhimaan gently shook his hand with the man while Shreesha gave him a smile .  " Jaan welcome to Turkey " A smile graced her lips hearing the name of the beautiful country .

[ Welcome Mr and Mrs Rajvansh ]

[ Thank you Mr Aydin ]

"Arabanız sizi bekliyor efendim. '' the man lead them the way to the Mercedes waiting for them .  " Maan are we staying at some hotel or resort " Shreesha asked clearly amused to see the beautiful scenario.  " No love , I have a penthouse here . I used to come here before for business purposes " Abhimaan replied making her nod .

After an hour they reached the penthouse . Shreesha shyly climbed down as she saw about 10 people lined up wearing suits .  " They are attendants " Abhimaan said and walked to the elevator . " O biraz fazla tuhaf değil mi " a girl whispered in her mother language .

[ Don't you think she is a bit odd ]

Shreesha looked confused but didn't pay any heed .  "Doğru söyledin, Bay Rajvansh daha güçlü ve güzel bir kızla evlenmeliydi. " another girl whispered

[ You're right , Mr Rajvansh should've married someone more powerful and beautiful ]

" Bilgin olsun , karım paçavra gibi para harcayan kızlardan çok daha iyi . Ve güzellik konusunda , birinin karısına işaret etmeden önce aynaya bakmalısın .Kim olduğunu ve yerinin ne olduğunu unut " Abhimaan said .

[ For your information My wife is far more talented than those other girls who spend their money like some rags . And about beauty , you should look in the mirror before pointing at someone else . Don't forget your place " ]

They reached their floor , Shreesha sighed and spoke  " Maan whatever it was , you shouldn't have sounded rude to them " Abhimaan clenched his jaw at her words .  " I'll be rude to everyone who speaks Ill about my wife " she gasped as he pinned her to the closed door .

She let out a breathy smile .  " We should change " she whispered , couldn't take this close proximity.. " feeling shy dear wife " she shyly nodded making him let out a deep chuckle .. " Endişelenme Karıcığım, baban seni bundan daha yüksek sesle bağırtacak. " He said making her confuse .

[ Don't worry Wife daddy will make you scream louder than this ]

" What did you say ? " She asked playing with his shirt's button .  " Nothing just call me daddy whenever we are alone " heat crept up to her cheeks . She hid her face in his chest and said.  " It's not appropriate " she said  " Why not , When I'll be the making you scream then what's the problem in not saying Daddy " he said and place and kissed behind her ear ..

" Maan ap bhi na " she smacked his chest and walked towards the washroom making him laugh out

--------

To be continued

Do vote and comment ..

How many of you're expecting something steamy in the next chapters 😜