Chapter 20

Shreesha walked back and forth on the threshold of their house waiting for the arrival of her husband . A sigh left her mouth , it's already 8pm and till now the whole family reached her house Except her and Abhimaan .

She dialled his number which again went to voicemail . " ab me kya karu , Akeli bhi to nhi ja sakti . I promised maa baba that me and Maan will come together " she mumbled to herself .

Gaining a bit confidence she dialled her baba's number " Shreesha beta ap kitne baje tak ayengi ? " Shreesha let out a sigh  " Baba Maan is busy in his work , me akeli arehi hu " Shreesha said holding back her tears. Her father hummed before hanging up the call .

Outfit >>

She called the driver and soon left for her home

She called the driver and soon left for her home . After a ride of an hour she finally reached the Dhwani House .. Her Mami's little son squealed in joy and rushed towards her  " I missed you so much didi. " The little kid hugged her .

They couldn't attend her wedding as they were staying abroad . " I missed you too bacha " she kissed the top of his head and walked inside to see the whole family gathered in the living room.. " Maa Baba " she called for them .

Seeing their Daughter the Dhwani Couple gleamed in joy . " Shreesha beta " She exclaimed before taking her for a hug . " Happy Anniversary Maa baba " she gave them the gift and walked towards her Mother in law .  " Bhabi Sa I'm so sorry , Bhai got stuck in his meeting " She gave him a blank look before looking forward .

The little kid , Vinay came up to her holding chocolates in his little fist " Didi ye apke liye " He shyly gave them to her . Shreesha picked him up in her lap . " Sab chalo let Bhaiya , bhabi cut the cake " her Chachi said and everyone went to them .

After celebrating they all sat for dinner , meanwhile Shreesha who lost her appetite went to the small garden behind her house  , her phone rang .

Incoming call From ' Maan 💞 '

She let that ring for 30 seconds, sighing angrily she looked up at the sky which was filled with stars ..

Meanwhile >>

Abhimaan who was feel guilty for not attending his In-laws anniversary sighed . " I'm sorry Shreesha , I know I'm being a bad husband" He turned the gear and rode to the Dhwani House .

The moment he reached he rushed inside and saw the family enjoying their dinner but his eyes roamed around in search of his prettiest girl . " Abhimaan " Vidhya Ji called for him making him look at her .. " Damad Jii ayien " Mrs Dhwani said .

" Happy Anniversary Mr and Mrs Dhwani " his eyes again searched for her ,  " Shreesha bhabi is in the lawn " Abeer said and gulped down the morsel . He gave them a awkward look before moving out .

On reaching the lawn he saw his woman sitting on the chair staring at the sky.  " Boht bura hu na Mai " his voice startled her . She looked behind and saw him in his office attire and eyes shining with tiredness . " I don't want to talk with you " She shrugged.

Abhimaan knows she is angry with him he walked infront of her and sat on his knees " Bacha I know you're angry with me , but yakin Karo Mera I tried to reach home but that meeting held me back " He sighed, he knew he was being an bastard for not giving her time but then again the whole pressure of the company is on his shoulder .

" Maan uthiye, koi dekh lega " Abhimaan shrugged infact he sat down in a comfortable position and laid his head on her lap . " Gussa ho na mere se " he asked , Shreesha sighed and ran her fingers through his hair  " Gussa nhi but naraz zarur hu , maa baba felt sad when I came here alone " Shreesha said and kissed his forehead .

He nodded and let out a sigh , he stared up at her face  " Boht khubsurat lag Rahi ho " he caressed her face with his fingers making her lean on him but their moment got cut off  " Heeyy , Kon ho ap aur mera didi ke pas kyu ho " Vinay, the little kid rushed towards them ..

" Aur ap kon ho " Abhimaan sat straight , " I'm Vinay Sekhar , And didi hai wo mera " he pointed at Shreesha  " Acha aur me tumhare didi ka husband hu  , Abhimaan Pratap Rajvansh " the both man stared at each other .

" okay okay Vinay beta chalo ab so jao rat ho gyi hai " his mom came and took him back to his room making Shreesha chuckle   " He is my choti Mami's son , they couldn't attend my wedding " Shreesha said looking at him closely ..

" lets go I'm tired " he said and held her hand before going back to the house .. Shreesha's mom already set up the table  for them  " Aao beta khana khalo " both of them nodded ...

To be continued

Sorry for not updating for two months, i'mma bit under pressure...

Do vote and comment ☺️