Chapter 01

जितने पास ख्वाबो के शहर
उतने पास तुम रहना हमसफ़र
तू जो पास हो फिर क्या ये जहां
तेरे प्यार में हो जौ फन्ना  "

_____•_____

" मां मेरी चाय बना दीजिए"  Shreesha said while typing on her phone . " Shreesha बेटी  why are glaring at the screen of your phone ? " Ranveer asked his daughter . " बाबा I'm not glaring at the screen , I'm looking at this particular picture " Shreesha explained . Her father Ranveer Dhwani is from 1960's , he doesn't like the gadgets or device in today's generation .

[ Maa please make my tea ]
[ Father ]

" Here comes your अदरक वाली चाय " her mom placed the hot steaming cup of Chaai infront of Shreesha . " मां you know Your tea is the best healing aid in the whole world " Shreesha said taking a sip of her Finger Milk tea . " Shulekha Serve the breakfast , और कितना तरसने का इरादा है भाई " Ranveer said to which Sulekha rolled her eyes before going to the kitchen .

[ How much more you'll torture me ]

" Here is your butter Roti and Daal Makhni . And here is your  Noodles " Sulekha placed the dishes infront of Shreesha and her dad . " Shree we need to tell you something . " Ranveer said and gestured his wife to continue it . " Shree , Taiba Jii was telling us about the bride selection for the Older son of Rajvansh . He asked your picture and I gave it " Sulekha said in one go and waited for his daughter to throw her tantrum .

But who'll say them that their daughter has a huge crush on Abhimaan Rajvansh .

*********

Rajvansh Mansion

" सुप्रभात  हुकुम  " Ghani , the butler greeted Abhimaan who descended down the stairs to the dinning hall . He looked at this mother and then at his aunt who was looking at them with hope in thier eyes . 

[ Good morning King ]

Last night -

" बेटा मुझे पता है कि आप शादी नहीं करना चाहते हैं, लेकिन फिरबी आप एक बार सोचिए बात को।  It was your grandfather's decission of getting you married . If only your dad would have been alive " Vidya said holding back her tears . One thing Abhimaan can't tolerate is seeing tears in his mother's eyes  .  " माँ सा  if you tell me to jump on the lake then I'll happily do that because it's my mom's wish . But please I can't tolerate this tears in your eyes . If my marriage makes you happy then Abhimaan will do that for his mom " Abhimaan spoke .

[ Son I know you're not ready yet to marry but try to understand the thing ]

Present

" Bete we will go the girl's house today this afternoon . Will you come with us " Prerna asked to which Abhimaan shook his head . " काकिसा I have some important work today . You can take Abeer with you . I'll grant his leave " Abhimaan said focusing on his food which was served not so long ago . " Really Bhai , I'll meet my भाभी before you " Abeer wiggled his eyebrows .

[ Bhabi - sister in law ]

" Abhimaan I'll send you her pictures . You can have a look "  Kakisa said . 

Soon afternoon came , Vidhya and Prerna left in their car while Abeer will directly come from the office . After a journey of 45 mins they reache the Dhwani house . "स्वागत है रानीसा" Sulekha said to which Vidhya smiled . "अब इतना भी फॉर्मैलिटीज नहीं होनी चाहिए, हम समधी बनने जा रहे हैं" Vidhya said pulling Shulekha in a warm hug .

[ Welcome Ranisa ]

[ Now this much formalities shouldn't be there , we're going to be  in a relation now ]

They welcomed the Rajvansh Family inside by that time Abeer came . " I'll call Shreesha " Shulekha said and went inside the kitchen to call Shreesha . Soon Shreesha came with a tray of lemonade  in her hand . Gently placing the  tray she bowed to touch their feet ."  खम्मा गनी रानीसा " she said and smiled at them shyly .

" गनी खम्मा बेटी" Vidhya said . " Shulekha Jii , we're here to tell our decision " Prerna said while Shreesha crossed her fingers and glanced at Vidhya who has a stern look on her face .  " Congratulations you're going to be our daughter in few days " vidhya said . Everyone smile and distributed sweets .

Shreesha can't take this much of happiness, feeling shy she rushed out to the garden making everyone chuckle . Abeer who was noticing his bhabhi's actions smiled and went to the garden . " Hello my soon to be bhabi " Abeer said sitting beside his bhabi . " Can I show you something ? " Abeer asked making Shreesha nod .

" This is your soon to be husband . I took his picture this morning " he flashed her the screen making blush crept up on her cheeks . " Jii " she said not matching his eyes making him chuckle . " Why are you getting shy bhabi maa , You have to see this handsome face every second from the next month " and again she blushed .

Abeer secretly took her picture and send it to her brother .

Your soon to be wife is a shy bubble 💭

>>>>>

To be continued