Chapter 03

"भगवान का आशीर्वाद हमेशा मेरी बच्ची पर बना रेहे " Sulekha kissed her daughter's forehead with a lot of affection . From today she isn't only  Shreesha Dhawani but also Shreesha Rajvansh . "अरे भाई अब रुलाएंगे क्या " Rajveer said trying to smile in his tears . Shreesha felt emotional seeing her parents with tears in their eyes .

[ May God bless my daughter]

[ Areh brother  now will you make me  cry or what ]

" Maa , baba please don't cry . I can't stand seeing tears in your eyes " Saying this Shreesha went to hug her parents . Currently they're in the Dhawani House . " Shreesha after a week your wedding functions will start . Beta try not to stay up late at night watching those Korean boys " Sulekha said .

" Maa they're not some Korean boys . They are BTS  " Shreesha said trying not to lash out on her parents . Saying this she walked towards her room ignoring her mother's rant . Sighing she closed the door and walked infront of the mirror . " I can't beleive I'm engaged that also too my crush . Shit .. I'm now Shreesha Abhimaan Rajvansh " Shreesha squealed while holding her blushing cheeks  .

>>>>

Later that night , Abhimaan stepped inside his house with his family trailing behind . " अभिमान बेटा अगर आप समारोह में आने से इनकार करते हैं तो यह असभ्य लगेगा। " Abhimaan's mother said trying to make her son understand . " It'll not Maa Sa , Dhawani family knows How Abhimaan Rajvansh is " Abhimaan stated .

[ Abhimaan son it'll be very disrespectful towards the Dhawani family if you deny attending the wedding functions ]

" It's not about Dhawani family , it's about Shreesha . You're going to be her husband after a week . You should consider her feelings . " Prerna said . Abhimaan  shrugged his shoulders and walked into his room .

On entering his grand room he gazed at the mirror . ' you aren't a bachelor anymore Abhimaan ' a shiver ran down his body thinking about his upcoming life . " Stop thinking about her Abhi , now you don't want her to cough out the whole night " He said to himself and walked to the washroom .

______

It was the month of November Cold winds are blowing , the weather is calm . Just like the Dhawani House , the bomb just blasted on their head . " We're sorry राजवीर भाईसा  . Our Abhimaan cannot attend the wedding functions , he'll be in New York " Prerna Rajvansh said  .

Shreesha felt dejected and embarrassed . It's their wedding and the groom will be missing from every functions . Isn't it fascinating . " We understand Ranisa , afterall जमाई सा  has all the responsibilities " Rajveer said . Though he is upset with his soon to be son-in-law's behaviour but cannot say anything .

[ Jamai sa - son-in-law ]

" Can I say something Ranisa " Shreesha spoke interrupting thier conversation . Vidhya nodded with a heavy heart . " Can we keep the functions in a minimal way . I mean , युवराज won't be attending and the guests will question about his absence . I don't want my family to get humiliated in the first place . "  Shreesha spoke with determination in her voice .

" Sure beta " Vidhya spoke , her eyes met Shreesha's teary gaze . She shook her head indicating her not to break down . " लेकिन विद्या जी, जमाई सा का हल्दी अगर श्रीशा पर नहीं लगी तो शादी केसे हो सकती है। अपशकुन माना जाएगा " Shulekha said . Everyone nodded . " Don't worry Sulekha Ji , Abhimaan will return by yesterday night before the wedding " Abeer said .

[ But Vidhya Ji , If the haldi doesn't come from  Son-in-law then it'll be bad omen "

After discussing few more things The Rajvansh family left . Sulekha turned to Rajveer with raised eyebrows . " देखा, how your son-in-law is behaving with our Shreesha . If he had so many things to do then why did he agree to marry our daughter " Shulekha bursted out on her husband .

[ See ]

" Maa let it be " saying this she ran to her room and closed the door . Leaning on the closed door she let out her brimming tears .  " Why me " she mumbled ..

*******

After 6 days -

Today is her Mehendi and Sangeet ceremony . Dhawani family and Rajvansh family gathered at the Dhawani house's terrace  . "श्रीशा बेटा आप यह बेथिये " Prerna said to which Shreesha smiled  . She sat down on the long couch placed in the centre of the terrace . Her heart felt heavy noticing the absence of her soon to be spouse .

[ Shreesha beta sit here ]

Meanwhile :

" Vaai wear this Kurta and hurry downstairs . Maa called me and said the function already started "  Abeer hurried in Abhimaan's room with his clothes . " Abeer will you calm down for a second . You told them right you're busy in a meeting . " Abhimaan asked to which his brother nodded .
L

You got it , Abhimaan is planning to suprise His family . More like suprising his Soon to be wife . He heard from Abeer how she ran to her room and cried . Well you must be wondering how Abeer came to know about this .

So yeah after the Rajvansh family left Abeer walked back in the Dhawani House to have a talk with his bhabi and there he saw and heard all the conversation along with her wiping sounds .

" Must say vai , you're such a master planner" Abeer winked at Abhimaan making him groan . After 15 mins more they left for the Dhawani House ..

On reaching there  they heard the music and chattering. Abhimaan and Abeer walked to the terrace and saw Vidhya applying the first drop of mehendi on  Shreesha's hands . " Maa " Abeer called out . Everyone's attention was now on them .  " Abeer beta you came -- Abhi beta !! " Prerna's loud voice captures Shreesha's attention .

She turned around only to see Abhimaan standing on the door frame with all his glory in his beige colour kurta and Pajama . He walked towards Vidhya and took her blessings before sitting beside Shreesha . Abhimaan looked at her shocked eyes and said in her ear  " I cannot see my beautiful bride cry on her precious day , now can I " He said and wiped the single tear that slipped through her left eye .

And that's how they spent their night

And that's how they spent their night . Laughing , dancing ....

To be continued

So how was Abhimaan's suprise ..

Do vote and comment

Please go through my new story - ' Falling for Mr Raichand ✨ '