Goodbye! - A/N

Hello readers,
As of today this book is going to be officially closed, and what I mean by that is, I won't write for this anymore (it will still be up for reading though). I know this announcement came out of left field but in all honesty I think we all saw it coming. The inconsistency in updates and because life in general has gotten a lot more difficult what with gaining more responsibility for school and balancing work. Things started to get a lot more stressful and I started to have less and less time for writing. Moreover, I've been working on a solo writing project for a while now, and I had less time to focus on my favourite marvel men. I started this book way back when I was age 14 because back then, I was so so so obsessed with Marvel and I wanted to be part of the story (and I was very very gay for these men) and continued it for almost 4 years (I'm 18 now!) and I cannot stress on how important this has been to my writing and how nice it was to receive a following for it. I again want to mention how grateful i am for all of your kind comments and follows; it means the world to me. I can definitely see the improvement I've made throughout the years in my writing style and I'm definitely going to continue writing fan fiction for you all: just not on this platform, and just not for this book specifically. Looking back, there definitely were some of the more weirder chapters but that comes along with the platform I guess and I'm glad I was able to correct my work and build a little bit of a style alongside it.

This book will still be up and I will continue the other books that I've started: the AoT one (whoop whoop final season right now, who's excited?!) as well as the Namor stand-alone book. Apart from those it is unlikely that I will write any other (x readers specifically) but I may do ship one shots or smaller novels. For now I'm only focused on these two. Putting that aside I most likely am going to start publishing on AO3 simply because I feel like I can improve faster on there (and a lot of my writer friends are there too!). If you are still interested in my work, you can always head over to my AO3 account @/JostaLlama. As for what content I'll post on there? Probably more ship content especially for anime, like Attack on Titan, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Monster by Naoki Urasawa as well as One Punch Man and HunterxHunter. I might also do ship content for Marvel, and other live action franchises.

I really do hope you enjoyed the (rather short) run of this work and I hope that I was able to make stories that were inclusive, and that could fit any reader into the narrative without resorting to cliches or stereotypes or whatever. Over the course we have amassed almost 260k reads and I'm honestly so grateful for the love and support. I also deeply apologise to those whose requests I have not been able to complete, I am so so genuinely sorry about it and I hope you can forgive me.
I fucking love you guys. Bye!

Lots of love,
Author.