Tony Stark II Wrong Number Part 1

WARNINGS: NONe... I'll write smut next time. Don't forget to vote, comment and drop a follow.

(Y/N): Hey dad, could you pick up my stuff on your way back home?
Thanks.
You sent the text hoping it would get sent and hoping you sent it to the right number. You see, being an amateur technician you fiddled around with your phone adding extra features and removing unnecessary ones. The result was satisfactory though you did lose all your contacts and the data was a bit messed up.

You reached home and waited patiently for a few hours until your dad came back, tinkering with the phone and completing office work. However when your dad reached home you were completely surprised as he didn't have your stuff and said he didn't receive your text.
That moment you received a notification.
Unknown number: Hey I'm not "dad" and this may be a wrong number... I'm Tony and you can call me "daddy"😏...
Tony Stark sat smiling, the text he just sent was indeed meant as a joke, to creep the other person out. What he wasn't expecting was a reply,
(Y/N): Hey tony... are you like the tony stark or am I just overthinking this?
Unk. Number : You're overthinking... I own a small business but I'm not the Tony Stark. What's your name?
Tony texted back lying... usually when people found out he was tony stark they began asking in favours ... "oh Mr.stark this" and "Mr.Stark that".... he just wanted a real friend for once.
(Y/N): I'm (Y/N)... nice to meet you.?
Tony: ha ha nice to meet you too, (Y/N)... so what do you do for a living?
(Y/N): random tinkering, stuff like that and I'm working as a designer in tech...
Tony: if you don't mind, could you show me a couple of those designs? Sounds interesting...
(Y/N): well finally someone doesn't think my hobby is a waste of time.
Tony: :)
He texted back smiling slightly. He could relate to (Y/N) and though Tony didn't know it at the time, he was falling for the young man.
(2 MOnThs LatEr)
From texts to phone calls, every day, every night and with every conversation each man was falling harder and harder in love before one one day;
Tony: we should meet up someday?
(Y/N): how's this Friday evening looking for you? Around 4, at the cafe by the park?
Tony: sounds good :) can't wait to se you there. How will I recognise you anyway?
(Y/N): I'll be wearing a Yankees cap and a blue sweater... how will I recognise you?
Tony: you'll see.

The very next Friday Tony sat at a far off table, slightly covering his face from the every prying eyes of the media and paparazzi. A bouquet in one hand, he kept glancing at the door and at his watch. Not Long had passed and he first saw him. His sleek (h/c) hair on TOP of which sat the cap.
Mind blown.
He strutted over to say hello.
"(Y/N)"
As you turned around to look right into the face of Tony Stark, the Tony Stark, your face broke into a grin.
"So you're not Tony Stark eh"
"So I am"

A/N:
Yes I'm making a part 2 to this and I'm sorry for the Long hiatus. :/
Have a great day my darlings!