Bruce Banner ll Artist

WARNINGS: NOne.... I mean it's BruCe sOoooO.

Being an art student, and a very good one too, (Y/N) was walking to his academy one day, lost deep in his thoughts about the Avengers. Previously he had refused to believe in superheroes much less, gods but after the attack on New York, the truth seemed to smack him in the head. He also happened to smack his head into a street-light pole.

"Great Job (Y/N)! Do that a few more times and you'll die of the most stupid reason ever." You thought to yourself, as you took a quick right turn and ran into your college, rushing to your classroom. Over time your fascination with the Avengers grew as you began hearing about their life stories and experiences and you began to paint portraits of them. You may have painted a hundred or so paintings of them but each of them were different and special to you in your own way. (Y/N) found that he was painting more and more pictures of Bruce Banner, finding himself falling for the scientist. 

Slowly (Y/N) rose to fame. Instagram Star. YouTube Sensation. His paintings sold for tons of money to fans and one day...

"Yes, Happy, Buy me all my portraits for Stark Towers. I'm in love with myself"

Tony Stark himself began buying your paintings.

Through the sale of these paintings (Y/N) became closely acquainted with Tony, meeting up for fun and occasionally visiting the Avengers at Stark Towers. On one such day, Tony introduced (Y/N) to the Avengers. He cordially shook each of their hands with a small smile and a short nod.. However when he reached Bruce Banner, he found himself stuttering.

"He-Hey, I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and it's..uh..a pleasure t-to meet you Dr.Bruce Banner." a slight blush creeping up your face.

"Funny (Y/N). I didn't know you had a stammering problem....Wait a Minute..." Tony stopped suddenly with a "I-just-realized-something" face. "I've got to go"

Later ( Tony's POV):

I could see (Y/N) blushing. I swear I could see it. Lemme check his art gallery. Wow. How come I didn't notice that before. Almost half of all his Avenger's display works are of Bruce Banner. How could I not notice that. Activating Ultimate-Wingman-Mode.

A week later.

(Y/N) had settled permanently in Stark Towers on Tony's Request.

Tony: "I have a great idea (Y/N). Just ask Bruce out. Trust me he likes you"

(Y/N): Firstly, we just met a week ago. Secondly, how do you know that and Lastly, that is one dumbass idea,

"Aaaand you've grown closer to him than anyone else. I say ask him out. "

Alright Tony. Just stop annoying me. 

And the thought of asking Bruce out burned in your heart weighing you down for days and days. When Finally,

"Uh Hello Bruce" you started walking into the isolated lab. Striding over to his desk, you slowly put your hands around his waist. You were always this forward. "Hey Bruce, I love you" you shot at an already startled Bruce Banner.

"Really (Y/N) or are you just teasing me"

"One, I don't tease people, Two, I like you a lot, Three, I've wanted you for a long long time"

He turned to face you and he pulled you down into a deep, slow kiss not letting go. You finally broke apart, gasping for breath,

"I love you too (Y/N).