Loki ll 7 Minutes in Heaven

WARNINGS: NONE

It was a boring Friday Night at Stark Towers and the Avengers had just returned from their latest mission. The mission was relatively easy and everyone had made it out with minimal injuries. They were just contemplating they're next plan of action when Tony (obviously) suggested:

"Hey, How about a game of 7 Minutes in Heaven."

(Y/N): "Isn't that a bit childish. I mean-"

Tony: "Shut Up (Y/N)"

Thor: "What is this Midgardian Game, You speak off"

"So basically, each person gives a small object of identification. All these objects are then placed in a bag and one of you will pick an object. The picker has to spend 7 minutes in this closet with the owner of the object.Catch is, when I say "spend time" I mean make out."

"Fine." You huffed, "I'll do it".

"But I wasn't giving you an option (YN). So you should go first" He added with a small smirk.

(TiMe SkiP tO THe GaMe)

You felt through the bag and feeling something catch your hand, you picked it out.

A small reindeer figure.

Then realization hit you harder than a truck. Loki.

You glanced at the tall god, only to find him smirking back at you.

"Ok then. This is going to be very interesting"

You slowly walked into the closet, the God following you closely.
The moment you entered the closet and the door shut, Loki slammed you into the back wall, his blue eyes staring deep into your own. "I Love You", he whispered huskily, sending shivers down your spine. He plunged down and locked his lips down onto yours, your tongues fighting for dominance. He began running his hand down you, lightly tugging at your shirt, causing you to moan loudly. Loki moved down to your neck, roughly marking your neck. You moaned loudly as he hit your sweet spot. You could feel your growing erection push against his lean body.
"That's what I want to see"
He whispered as he began massaging your bulge, continuing to mark your neck, causing you to moan loudly.
A flash of light split the darkness and you peered from over his shoulder, only to find all the Avengers staring at the scene in front of them. Loki looked unfazed however a bright, red blush crept up your neck and cheeks showing the marks Loki had made. 
He took hold of your hand and led you back to your seat.
"So you two have got it on then" muttered Tony as you walked back to your seat.
"Shut up Anthony"