Steve Rogers ll Party

WARNINGS: SMUT

Partying was not what (Y/N) had in mind. All he wanted to do was kick back and relax. But after being begged to go to the party by his bestie Tony Stark, How could he say no. So there he was at the party, drunk off his ass. It was closing midnight and that's when Tony decided to spice things up a little.

"How about we play truth or dare" slurred Tony. "Just so you all know, you guys don't have a choice" - he added.

(Y/N): "All right I'll go first. Hey Nat- Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Who is your Crush"

Blushing slightly Nat replied, " Bruce". Bruce avoiding Nat's eyes blushed ever so slightly and looked away muttering something.

"MY TURN" yelled tony." HEY (Y/N), TRUTH OR DARE?"

" Geez Stark, no need to yell"- Nat yelled. "Your're one to tell" Tony shot back.

(Y/N): Stop arguing you two. I choose ...Dare.

Grinning evilly, Tony spoke: OK (Y/N). Since you're so brave, how about this; I dare you to give a lap dance and grind Steve."

Darn it. Only Tony Stark knew about my crush on Steve Rogers and he had to give this dare. I don't even think Steve likes me. Darn, this is going to be very embarrassing. I took a deep breath and got ready for the dare.

I got up and walked over to Steve mentally getting ready for the embarrassment. Slowly and Sensually I slid into Steve's lap and started moving my ass slowly over his crotch. I worked my hands slowly around his waist and then to his chest, slowly pushing him over, on to the sofa pushing my ass slowly into his manhood. I could feel his arousal and that motivated me even more. I continued going faster and faster. A soft moan escaped his lips. Thor, Bruce and Tony were hooting, Clint roared; GO GET A BEDROOM GUYS!! Still on Steve I whispered sexily, " want to have some more". Before I knew it, the both of us were staggering into his bedroom. Much to my surprise, he pinned me to the wall, holding both my hands against it and whispered huskily, "I've wanted this for a very long time" sending shivers down my back. He was incredibly close, I could feel his arousal against my own.

His lips crashed onto mine, our tongues fighting for dominance, slowly undoing the buttons of my shirt and then moving on to my pants,rubbing his hands all over my body, massaging my manhood. I started doing the same for him. Stripped down to the very last, he carried me and pressed me against the wall slowly entering inside me. I moaned in pleasure, "Ste-Steve". He moved with lightning flashes, I knew I couldn't last long. I was very close to my orgasm, " I'm gonna cum Steve"...

The Next Morning;

I woke up with a very painful headache and found myself lying down in bed. What I realized soon after is that I wasn't in my room, I was in Steve's room lying down in his arms, buck naked. I got up slowly, not wanting to wake himself up from his sleep and started to put on my clothes. I heard movement from behind and found Steve wide awake.

" I enjoyed last night" - I said.

"I did too. I just wanted to say, I love you (Y/N). I love you a lot." said Steve pulling (Y/N) into a long, passionate kiss.

The door burst open and Tony shouted, YO BOYS HOPE YOU HAD FUN CAUSE NOW I HAVE GREAT PICTURES OF THE TWO OF YOU. " God I hate him" (Y/N) said.